Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ignorant Mother

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Z42OM, Oct 31, 2013.

1. weed is expensive  even if you can get an ounce for $200 and that lasts ypu a month, well after 12 months you qould have spent $2400.  if thats not a lot of money to you, congratulations.  fo a lot of people, on these forums, thats 100%-20% of your income after taxes.  until ypure grpwing it for yourself and only paying supply costs, weed isnt cheap.

weed is also quite harmful to your lujgs when smoked.  most people dont smoke weed likr they woupd tobafco.  i wouldny be willijg to bet a dime on a lifelong tokers lungs looking any better than someone who smoked tobacco all their lives  

2. I'm going to pack another bowl.  Go home,  you 12-year old of the mind.

motivation is a personal issue though. she may have lessened your need to be motivated by providing you with things, but its still on you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 MasterChronicDroKush420, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    You're also a toolbox-narcissist who's hellbent on posting shitty threads.

• Like Like x 1

Yup , got that 

Thanks for contributing , appreciated 

6. Ignorant child..

• Like Like x 1

Yeah ..

Keep up those brilliant posts . 

So useful and meaningful . You child . GTFO .

8. Honestly man, I can understand her not wanting to pay for your habit.  It is quite expensive and you probably shouldn't be pissed because she won't pay for your drugs of any sort, whether she's hypocritical about it or not.  Go out and earn some money to pay for it.  Hell if nothing else buy in bulk and sell enough to smoke for free.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 Z42OM, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013

Says someone with the worst SP character EVER as their DP .

Please , If you're gonna post , please contribute instead of wasting mine and your own time .

And if you are going to hate on me for whatever reason , at least base it on something realistic . 

Im surprised you can even spell ignorant  :smoke:

Advice noted , thanks for contributing  :smoke:

Maybe she changed her mind because she saw how smoking weed didn't get your ass out in the real world.  Thats your mom, I would beat someones ass if they said that shit to my mom and sure as hell wouldn't say it myself

You mad?

First sentence - yes she probably did for this reason  . But thats not related to cancer or anything similar . So her hate on weed is still fuelled by ignorance .

Second sentence - I dont understand lol sorry . 

Are you immature ? Yes .

14. I don't see why their has to be fighting? Can't we all just get baked and be friends?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Idk about "not harmful in ANYWAY AT ALL"...... Inhaling smoke derived from ignited plants can not be helping your lungs. No. IMO the benefits far outweight the risks, yes, but I do think there is some minor damage being delt by blazing :) just my opinion, I'm not forcing it on anyone haha I'm a total advocate of mmj and recreational use and legalization, I just don't think that particular claim was 100% accurate :)

• Like Like x 1
    You are the biggest reason your mom is against weed.

• Like Like x 2

I agree , I almost deleted that part of my post after typing it lol  :p decided not to though 

Probably , yes .

Needs to be changed ASAP 

Apparently not  :laughing:

"War . War never changes ."  - The Fallout series  :smoke:

20. Somebody needs a hug and a joint.  Calm down.