Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation Meeting Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jmarshall2, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Hi I had a PO meeting that was supposed to be a few hours ago.  I didn't think it was till late afternoon so I slept in and went to the gym.  I got back home and realized the mistake I made so I called him and left three messages.  I've got court in two weeks and I really need papers saying I've completed everything (which I have).

Do you think I'll be fine and she'll let me go in next week?  She hasn't called me back yet and I left a few messages plus called the courthouse.  I told her in the message I'm not trying to avoid her but I missed the time and I don't have a ride now either.  Please help

2. That's about all you can do. How long have you been on paper, and how long is your probation sentence? A lot depends on if your PO is a hard ass, or if you have given her a hard ride through your time. Mine was hard at first, I was on paper for a year, but after a few months of no violations, clean UA's and always checking in... I was given a more relaxed remainder of probation. I haven't been UA'd in 6 months, after having 3 meetings, and I get off next month.

3. This is a new guy that just came in.  They told me to come in later today and now I'm chugging water so I pee clean.  I've drank about a gallon already today.  I have GOT To pass and I failed a take home test an hour ago.  I'm going to chug till I can't anymore

4. When was the last time you smoked?

5. Tuesday night at about 1am.  Stupid as fuck I know but thats besides the point.  I think the best route for me right now is HEAVY dilution.

6. #6 NGP, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    That's about all you can do at this point if subbing isn't an option (I know in my PO piss tests it wasn't... Sherriff right next to you when you unzip). Chug a lot of water and take some Vitamin B-12. If it's time released, crush it up. It WILL turn your piss yellow.

7. You're fucked. Even if you manage to dilute your urine heavily enough, they'll know you diluted it. You might want to take a trip to your local head shop and get some fake urine or something.

It's, Friday mornin, where the weed at?

IG: @thisbowlisburning
    GT: fourblacks

8. I can make my pee yellow and my creatine levels are straight thats not a problem.  How much water do I need to drink?  I've drank so much the past night and morning.

9. I heard viniger works I never tried

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Well you really didn't need to start drinking last night. Water doesn't flush THC out of your system, it just dilutes the test. So you need to go in there after ingesting about a gallon of water right before the test. That's about all you can do. But if you aren't passing a home test, then you're pretty fucked if they test you there, especially if they send out to a lab.

11. Also OP, I saw you said in your other post that you've used the gelatin method. I also used this one time when I was a little dirty at my first UA test after getting on paper. I used 2 packs of Certo gelatin and a couple 64oz red gatorade's. Put down about another 1/2 gallon of water and a B-12 crushed up. I passed my home test and passed the UA an hour later at the PO's office. I would have tested dirty otherwise. You and I are about the same height/weight/build (as you indicated in your other post) but I had been clean for about 2 weeks....

12. I've passed them in 2 days before using the gelatin method I'm just currently right under that window but I've been smoking pretty fucking heavy the past week or so...

I'm going to do 2 more packs of sure gel probably before the test.

I'm confused. Is your test today or tomorrow? If today... do the gelatin about an hour before the test, as you probably know.

14. It's today.  Do you think I'd be fine with heavy dilution and the gelatin?  The thing is I failed two tests last night and one this am using the gelatin.  Definitely didn't injest this much water though.

15. You missed your meeting ? Big mistake they can and will violate you for that .... Plus they'll think you missed cause you were dirty so for sure they gonna test you ..... But don't avoid em call em again .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Stop drinking so much water. You can kill yourself like that.

17. You lucky bastard.