Weed is becomming boring.

Discussion in 'General' started by kylesonnfire, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Why not? I thought this forum was specifically for people always intoxicated..

2. Do you have any other diversions that engross you sober? Perhaps, it's the strain that isn't contributing anything fascinating or thrilling? If you feel that there's something wrong with your life, then revise and modify.

3. Nearly every day? I started getting that shit when I was blazing it many times every day. Id be tired all day, and pretty unmotivated. I just kept blazing and eventually broke through, and it was still a way of life but it wasn't bad.
    I recommend you keep blazin it and in a couple weeks you'll feel fine. Try getting more excercise- surf, skate, mountain bike, basketball, run, whatever your deal is.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

4. YOU BETTER BE WHO i THINK YOU ARE!

Anyways, probably not.

But I've been wanting to say this for a few days now: maybe it is YOU, OP, that has become boring.

5. I would just cut down a bit. Same thing happened to me and im a senior too. I just started smoking on the weekends only instead of everyday. Helped allot because now I look forward to smoking and I enjoy weed much more now.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 Tree Burner, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    I agree, when it got boring for me I just quit doing it. I mean why spend money if you aren't enjoying it? I'll never quit smoking weed forever but there will most likely be times when it just becomes too normal for me. When that times comes I'll stop, then, after a while I will get high and it will be awesome.

7. WEED! But seriously get some better shit.

8. Until it isn't.

9. No...not always intoxicated....it's a forum for people who love weed. You can smoke weed only on the weekends and still love it. 

I was just saying that if he isn't enjoying the high, why does he need to get high? 

10. #30 Walt420, Nov 1, 2013

I ask myself that question a lot. In my case I believe it may be due to the fact that I have nothing else to do. I literally have nothing to do but smoke weed and play battlefield 4. Without the smoking weed part it wouldn't be as fun as it can, and I know that. I can't sit here knowing that I can be having more fun if I just smoke some weed. The thing is, 20 minute highs just aren't worth the price.

Legalize

11. you got any smack jack

12. Just do what i do an smoke twice a day once in the morning an another around 7 pm.

13. Could you explain your post a little more? I'm interested. What do you use it for medicinally? Like anxiety or something or pain?

Sent from the anus of my dog corkie.

14. #34 Stride420, Nov 1, 2013
    [quote name="StuckInMyMindd" post="18917769" timestamp="1383324671"]Could you explain your post a little more? I'm interested. What do you use it for medicinally? Like anxiety or something or pain? Sent from the anus of my dog corkie.[/quote]Yeah sure. I use it for PTSD, depression, and digestive/appetite problems which I believe stem from my anxiety and depression issues. But what I do is I smoke small amounts in multiple doses a day. Unless I'm specifically looking to get high I only smoke half a bowl or pretty much just a couple hits. I do this in the morning when I wake up and go about my day. I'll typically smoke half a bowl like 30-60 mins before I'm going to eat. It depends on the day sometimes I'm not able to do that but regardless even on those days ill smoke a bit in the morning and once again at night and that seems to work too just not as well. I find that when I do it like this I'm only getting buzzed not exactly high. I always see people trying to smoke as much as possible and get as high as possible because somehow that's going to solve everything but really even just a couple small hits can provide a great deal of medical benefits.

15. I see. So do you ever smoke big amounts? And Do you only smoke smaller amounts for any specific reason other than just wanting a buzz? Do you have an uncomfortable high when you smoke more than just a few hits? Sorry if I'm coming off as nosey, I'm just really interested that's all.

Sent from the anus of my dog corkie.

16. #36 Stride420, Nov 1, 2013
    ^^^I'm on my phone and it wont let me quote your last post for some reason and its cool you're not being nosy. I do still smoke in big amounts and get high. But ill try to leave those for the night time on the weekdays and whenever for the weekends. Don't get me wrong I don't solely smoke in small amounts but if its during the week and I have school and work I'm trying to juggle and manage my PTSD at the same time I go for a little buzz and go about my day rather than have an intense high bog me down.Oh and its only uncomfortable if I'm having a lot of anxiety before I smoke otherwise its perfectly fine.

17. #37 guest30011140, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
    This is a good suggestion. Knowing what different strains you are smoking and researching them before and after the highs definitely spices things up a bit. Especially trying to figure out what you like best or even using the different types to purposefully achieve different types of highs. You can also make a trip to a smoke shop (or get someone to go in for you) and get some new toys/pipes/etc to shake things up a bit.

Don't do drugs!

18. Smoke out of a bong if you smoke out of a pipe. if you roll joints hit a bong. If you hit the bong mostly rolla joint. switch up your toking tools

19. LOL before i edited what i posted i was also sugesting him to try shroomz or peyote but quikly edited it out since its against the rules.

20. I had a feeling that might be against the rules. I edited my post to fix that problem. Sorry mods n people.