Weed is becomming boring.

Discussion in 'General' started by kylesonnfire, Oct 31, 2013.

1. #1 kylesonnfire, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    Lately I've been noticing that smoking weed is becoming more of a lifestyle for me, rather than an activity. It's losing its magic for me, I no longer have fun smoking weed. Sure it still feels awesome but it's just becoming boring for me. I forsure smoke every week, nearly everyday. And so you don't get confused, I'm not looking for someone to tell me "Just take a tolerence break, then smoke". And I'm also not looking for someone to tell me to start doing heroin. Just no.

My problem isn't how much I have to smoke to get high, my problem is that its just not entertaining anymore. I kinda do it because im so used to it. My normal run of the day is to wake up, grind up my weed for the day, go to my co-op. (student on-the-job training) get back to school around noon for lunch time. Smoke a bowl, get smoked up by my friends because they all love my piece and wanna use it, then go to class blitzed, go home, and repeat. I don't smoke at home because my dad wont allow me to smoke weed, but that doesn't stop me.

I'm currently a senior in highschool, graduating on time and accepted into college for the following school year. I've been smoking for over a year. I don't want to get into harder drugs but I'm getting bored with weed. Should I just cut down and only do it on occasions or should I quit all together and become straight edge?

*edit: I know becoming has 1 "m" I just can't edit the title.

2. Yeah dude I'd recommend limiting for occasions and maybe just a toke or two per day (if you'd rather smoke daily). When I was in my yout like you I was the same.. shameless wake n bakes everyday. Nowadays though I much prefer just getting high on weekends. Keeps me nice an clear headed throughout the week to get on with shit, then I can just chill out when Friday rolls around. Don't get me wrong I'll have the occasional mid-week toke before a good footie match is on or if I'm catching up with a bro, but feels much more rewarding when not lighting up everyday. 

Also, for making it less boring.. start toking up and being active, it's so awesome dude.. one of my top pastimes is to roll a few fat jeffreys, head out into the forests and just get lost for a few hours with the dogs. Seriously cannae beat it. Or hit a few trails on the bike while nice n mellow, go for a cruise with a few mates and just find a nice spot with views to chill at for a while. I find it really helps once you enter this mindset.

Welcome to the forums & Have a good one blade!  :smoking:

3. I heard crack is a lot more fun

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. no one can tell you what to do nor can anyone tell you what to do, you decide that for yourself. If weed isn't for you then its not for you but if you feel like it is then keep going. Do what makes you happy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I think you should take 1-2 days off, then only smoke once a day. I smoke 3 times a day and it isn't boring for me lol.

6. I think you said it right away, that it's becoming a "lifestyle." You're just used to it by now, about a year after I started smoking the giggles cool down, munchies aren't so bad, and you can actually smoke without having to slam a delicious Gatorade. You're not bored. You just have control of your mind, body, and soul. Use wisely.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 Stride420, Oct 31, 2013
    I smoke multiple times a day and I love the fact that its become a lifestyle for me. But I also do use it medically so I might be different than you. I'm not so much as looking to get high rather than enhance my everyday life and make it a bit easier to tolerate. Regardless I still love to get high lol it puts me in my own zone.

8. Maybe try dabs. it'll get you stoned for sure. And do shit you'd do for fun if you weren't high then do it baked. 

9. Sounds like your just too pessimistic. Quit bitching and find something new that's fun to do while high

bueno

10. sounds like it's not really the weed that's boring, but moreso your life. highschool can be really boring and routine, soon enough you'll be in college and be experiencing a new pace to life anyways. I would say don't overthink it. it's probably just the cold weather approaching got you feeling somber and bored lol

11. #11 TokingDaily420, Oct 31, 2013
    Find other things in life that are enjoyable. They're out there :)

Still smoke weed though ;)

12. Take a small T-Break and find some hobbies like online gaming,hiking,fishing,or MMA. You'll have fun and learn new things while your at it!

13. #13 Tree Burner, Oct 31, 2013
    I know how that is, I have even felt that way about other things in the past. It's like the high becomes "normal"....I don't know if that makes sense to you.

14. This is the problem man. Trust me. Try going on adventures when you're high. Do new things with your friends. Try new foods and make your highs more memorable. And a week T-break wouldnt hurt. I know you dont want to not smoke with your friends but a week can bring back the euphoric hit in weed. but basically your just kinda bored with your repetitive routine.

15. You can edit the title just use advanced editor

16. smoke rocks kid

17. #17 Deleted member 194034, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    Well if you try different varietys of weed(sativa/indica/hybrids etc) it makes it more fun. 

18. Smoke less, or just don't get high.

Don't always have to be intoxicated man. 

19. #19 Nugagerube, Oct 31, 2013
    stop smoking for a while

thats really your only option even though you dont wanna hear it.

20. Time to try heroin