Real history of the world, or just a deception?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M3ssenger, Oct 31, 2013.

1. #21 Danerrr, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="18917036" timestamp="1383309818"]wtf are you talking about? all i contend is that people are no smarter or stupider than theyve ever been. they have the same ability to gather and utilize knowledge that we do now.that, and somebody somewhere at some point in time decided to build a pyramid. a toddler can stack blocks in a pyramid ffs, its there really some reason to doubt fully grown humans couldnt figure out how to do that in the past?[/quote]Although pyramids are a common geometric shape, there are more common ones that would be much easier to build (assuming they were building them how mainstream historians say they did) it makes no sense that they would build these huge structures with blocks that would require insane labor resources for most of the foundation. Yeah they had pulleys and whatever but still something that weighs over 50 tons would be damn near impossible to roll over some logs and shit. And even then, how are they cut with modern engineer measurements? Some blocks in non pyramid structures are so well measured out that they look like they're completely sealed. As if they welded the seams. I'm not sayin aliens, but aliens broSad thing is, most any theory can be correct. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've watched that Spirit Science video before and I wanted to fucking kill myself after.. I honestly felt dumb after watching it. As Dr. Coop said, within the first minute is pretty much all mistakes. There are several modern theories on how they were built and they are based on evidence found around the pyramids. After that, the Sumarians did not have complete knowledge of the solar system. That's a bold faced lie.. Spirit Science is almost worse than Ancient Aliens on The "History" Channel, which ironically is plagued with deception of human history.

Just like today, back then there were artists.. Kind of why there is art to be discovered. You really think someone who came from a family of sculptures and was raised their entire life honing their skills isn't going to know how to sculpt? They had the "technology" to do that, it's called their eyes, hands, and brain. How often do you see someone today do something amazing with something so simple? And back then, people were dedicated.. Wouldn't surprise me if some statues and artwork had someone working on one piece, slow and steady, for a very long time. They wanted that shit perfect.. and btw, the ears aren't symmetrical. Probably because they were going off of measurements of his face and he happened to have a symmetrical face with skewed ears. If would actually be pretty easy to take measurements and then just increase them all equally..

I am guessing you ended your friendship with logic? Or did logic end it? You haven't shown shit for facts, you posts a video and that video doesn't even really have any facts. They just draw a bunch of circles and don't show any math to back it up.. It is not a fact that they didn't have the ability to measure it out. If you want to sculpt someone's face and make it 25 times larger, you measure it. They had measuring tools back then, but let's say the width of the face the artist wanted to capture was one hand length. The width of the statue would be 25 hand lengths.. If the distance between the eyes is one knuckle length, then it'll be 25 knuckle lengths. If the height of the face was 10 inches, the height on the statue would be 250 inches. Just because you can't think of it doesn't mean they couldn't.

Those primitive people were us.. If you took you when you were born and zapped baby you back in time to their time, Egyptian you would be as dumb as you think they were back then. They weren't.. They had the same, if not minutely less, intelligence capacity we do. It's just our knowledge base is a lot greater than what WE had back then.

Please don't try to use logic to "insult" someone when you're lacking..

Not just a chisel, but a mixture of simple tools in mass. You won't be able to chisel a big ass chunk out of a rock by yourself in a timely manner. There were numerous amounts of people working on these projects and were more than likely split into rotating teams. Kind of like how some businesses have first, second, and third shifts today.. As for them being on most continents, why is that eve a surprise? It's a simple design really.. Once math was discovered and incorporated into our building technique, we made damn fine use of it. They had to go through the trial and error of learning, you just won't see their errors because, well they were errors.. and it's not like they would be like "damn, we got that one wrong.. oh well, let's leave all the materials here and start fresh on another..". No, they broke down the designs that didn't work to scavenge for new projects. If you look at the pyramids in Egypt and other places, you'll see that they aren't all perfect.. It's because it was a learning process for us.

You're really asking why a group of humans with equal intellect could be extinct? Let's see.. Disease, war, famine, death in general. Pretty sure Hitler tried to make a group extinct, had he succeeded would the Jews have been of lesser intellect? The ancient Greeks are no longer around, were they less intelligent? Technically, anyone who is dead is extinct, but the human race isn't.. Their DNA is in our DNA. You don't need a crystal ball to see that, you just need to pop that fucking bubble you live in.

If you'd like to get a better idea of what you're trying to debate, watch this video. Now I know it's not as flashy as bubble figures voiced by squeaky Canadians, but it's based on evidence found. When you have a theory such as "aliens did it, but they left and took all traces they were there" you'll never find any evidence.. It's very convenient, like most religious beliefs that are based on lack of evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZgNq-lxNXo

3. Has anyone read the book "Serpent of light" referenced in that video? I'm wondering what it says about the Mayans. Because if it's based on their calendar then I don't want to read it since that "12/21/12 end all civilization" shit was obviously wrong. The cover looks like it might be since it says "beyond 2012"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #24 Danerrr, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    [quote name="Mantikore" post="18918179" timestamp="1383330802"] If you'd like to get a better idea of what you're trying to debate, watch this video. Now I know it's not as flashy as bubble figures voiced by squeaky Canadians, but it's based on evidence found. When you have a theory such as "aliens did it, but they left and took all traces they were there" you'll never find any evidence.. It's very convenient, like most religious beliefs that are based on lack of evidence.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZgNq-lxNXo[/quote]There's nothing wrong with bubble figures and squeaky Canadians Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. show me real evidence of this, everything youve said is speculation at best. Seriously all I said was we dont know how they did what they did and we dont know the tools theyve had, everything we think we know, we dont actually have any way of verifying that.  If thats enough evidence for you to come to a conclusion, well that good job you win a cookie. Not all of us have that intellect capacity to grasp such complex concepts.
    were going through a transitional phase right now.

Ive posted a video to futher illusitrate my point which youve decided to ignore, what else is new? You cant tell me what is or is not a fact, why is that hard for you to grasp? Im telling you that according to the main stream theory of the supposed builders of those statutes it states that they didnt have the capacity to measure out. I wasnt there, I dont know who did how and why? maybe thats why Im not here talking like I know how they did it. Everything in posts in fact points to complete opposite, we dont have sufficient evidence to reach the conclusions we reached.
    again, would be nice if you shown me actual concrete tangibable evidence. all youve said so far is again speculation at best. how do you know our knowledge base or theirs?  pure arrogance.

Please dont try to use apostophe when youre trying to emphasize a word, its not a proper structure for a sentence. :)

again, getting old now, show me real evidence of this. there isnt any, not from that long ago, its like you cant grasp what thousands and thousands of years do to evidence.

Ahh, therein lies the rub, so you're telling me these people who were from all different contitents, who supposedly had no contact with one another, remember CONTINETS, all somehow discovered the same math and build similar structures.
    Maybe logic is not by my bed side tonight, but at least me and her got acquainted real nice, you on the other hand...

The Mayans never said the world would end on 12/12/12.

7. Then what was that whole fiasco about then? I thought the Mayan calendar ended that day and everyone was freaking out that it was possibly the end of the world.

8. well appearenlty according to the newest updated info, that calendar was translated wrong and another mayan calendar has been officially found and the translation is that it contains later dates signaling that its not the end.

9. No. That was a claim that the Gregorian calendar didn't compensate for leap years, when it did

Just more lies and deception.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. too lazy to watch vid; but I took a course in college about Native American history and it was enough to make me realize everything we've learned is in some way BS, question everything and always assume that everyone, including yourself, doesn't know the whole story. because there isn't a "whole" story. just billions of different "sides" to a story. misunderstandings, intentions, goals, morals, etc.

"The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
    Albert Einstein

I am willing to go back and respond to everything else you said, but this needs to be pointed out first.. This statement here makes as much sense as the rest of your post, no offense. This is completely wrong and is on par with how wrong you are with everything else. An apostrophe isn't used to emphasize a word. Dont is not a word in English.. The correct usage is don't, same as the correct usage is you're and not youre. Apostrophes are used when combining two words and omitting a letter. Don't is do not combined minus the O, you're is your are, minus the A. They are also used for possession. An example would be "Rotties4Ever's grammar is horrible and yet he tries to build an insult around it.".

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe

This might help you. Not trying to be a dick, but this just shows that you don't have the proper information backing you up. If you can't get a simple grammar ideal correct, why should I think you're capable of speaking about human history? Like I said, I'd be more than happy to go back and harp on all the other misinformation, but I'm not going to do it if I think it's going to go in one ear and out the other. And I am pretty sure that's what will happen..

The Mayans never made a calendar for us or as a warning. They made it for themselves.. Kind of like how we make yearly calendars for ourselves. They were aware of cycles and tried to plan their future around them and then died.. I personally find this whole thing mind boggling. It's like you guys are saying "The Mayans were super smart, then could even predict the future and developed this sophisticated calendar, but our ancestors are dumb and there is no way they could build and sculpt the things they did back then." It's very oxymoronic..

12. your fallacy is delicious, though I must admit, a bit under cooked, and needs more flavour. Heres a question why should I bother responding to your posts when time and time again you address nothing Ive said? (because you cant fight logic) so you resort to engaging in fallacies. Ahh fallacies, the last refuge of a desperate man who has no real concerete evidence or facts to back them up.

try harder. :)

13. I fucking love spirit science videos.
    I don't want to get into it, but I've taken enough psychedelics in high doses to completely agree with every claim made in spirit science's videos.
    Those who belief, keep believing because you aren't wrong.
    Those who don't belief, you're entitled to your own beliefs, so there's nothing wrong with that.

Those who are interested in this topic, take the time to watch this video over a month or so, very informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FFeZPFdtK0

14. Well I never really said I agreed with the Mayan shit, I actually thought it was a load of shit. But then again I only heard what my teachers told be about it (I went to a Christian school) so I'm sure it was very bias. But I don't know enough about them to hold a conversation about them. And Egyptians could sculpt I'm sure, but there's certain sculptures that I don't think they could have made. Looks at the smaller artifacts that looks less.. "Artistic" I guess you could say. The smaller ones. And all the drawings were depicted in a 2d side view of whoever they drew I don't know if they fully grasped the concept of symmetry as some sculptures depict.

15. #35 Danerrr, Nov 2, 2013
    [quote name="Iceman2damax" post="18924189" timestamp="1383427600"]I fucking love spirit science videos.I don't want to get into it, but I've taken enough psychedelics in high doses to completely agree with every claim made in spirit science's videos.Those who belief, keep believing because you aren't wrong.Those who don't belief, you're entitled to your own beliefs, so there's nothing wrong with that.Those who are interested in this topic, take the time to watch this video over a month or so, very informative.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FFeZPFdtK0[/quote]You wouldn't happen to have another link to that video would you? Said it was copyright and can't view it on YouTube. Edit: never mind I found a link, here it is if anyone wants it and the other link isn't working. http://delvinology.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/hidden-human-history-expansion-kit-unitykeys-2unlock-minds-considerations-for-free-spirits-only/Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Whaaa?! That's weird.
    Try again later or search the video title in the search bar?
    Are you logged into Youtube? try that as well.

17. #37 Danerrr, Nov 2, 2013
    [quote name="Iceman2damax" post="18924241" timestamp="1383428469"]Whaaa?! That's weird.Try again later or search the video title in the search bar?Are you logged into Youtube? try that as well.[/quote] yeah had it pulled up in YouTube, said I could only view it on YouTube. So I went to a blogspot and am watching it there. :pI've gotta say, I enjoy watching the videos with squeaky Canadian voice overs rather than those boring national geographic channel voice overs Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Good shit, have fun.  :smoke:

The first two quotes are from before I even came into this thread. Those are ad hominems.. What you're accusing me of and I won't deny mine. I could care less about ad hominem because when trying to have a discussion, one's lack of education is a factor. You're one of those people who don't mind attacking others, but when you get attacked, your panties wad up.

And what you've said has been addressed several times, you're just too stubborn to even take the time to comprehend what others say.. If you want to talk about ignoring what others say, why have you ignored the fact that the ears of that statue are not symmetrical? You asked for someone to point out what you missed.. There is was. Again, most everything you've said has been addressed, yet you let it go right over your head. Once it goes over your head, you then say "derp, you can't say anything cause you can't fight logic".

Nothing you've said has been logical. It's clear that you're uneducated on human history. It's extremely clear you're uneducated on the basics of grammar.. Yet you've tried to discuss both like you know something about something.

How the hell is it logical to think they couldn't have sculpted back then? The proof is that there are sculptures from that time.. Sculptors today don't need 3D software to do what they do, just like sculptors back then didn't need it. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp..

All the drawings? Seeing as we know that we don't know the exact details of what and how they did it, how do you know they went off of drawings? They more than likely went off of the person's actual face and human faces are symmetrical in nature.. So when someone sculpts someone's face, reason dictates that the sculpture would be symmetrical.

20. Sorry, I meant their normal art like the shit drawn on the walls and stuff, the big drawings where everyone is turned to their side