Real history of the world, or just a deception?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M3ssenger, Oct 31, 2013.

1. #1 M3ssenger, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=DwCaZaSon9ACheck out this video, its long but I think its quite interesting I highly suggest watching the whole thing before critiquing it.Don't believe everything you see/hear, but decide for yourself..

2. Spirit science has allota interesting videos, go to there YouTube page and they have a huge playlist of informative videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. From research I've done myself, they're kind of on point and at the same time they're missing huge, critical details.

4. Definitely a very interesting video.
    It does shed some light on certain aspects of human life that have us baffled. 

I say, take it with a grain of salt. 
    While it could be true, it could also be completely fabricated. 

5. That video is such huge bullshit, what is the evidence for any of that shit happening ?

6. #6 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Oct 31, 2013
    Stopped a minute or so in with the pyramid information. Already deceptive and filled with misinformation and exaggerated claims.We know how pyramids are built, they don't just get 50 men and have them pull on a string. And they certainly don't lift the bricks higher and higher to make a pyramid. And their angle and alignment wasn't as perfect or precise as they claim, "that their pyramids were buiilt in such a precise way that modern technology can't achieve", when clearly we can design such things, we built precise structures and massive skyscrapers all the time. Computers have helped with this, but we been doing this much longer than that. They're using false claims to give evidence and sustenance to their theory.No desire to watch any more. Reminded me of an episode on ancient aliens.

7. Saw this video a few months back and it changed the way I look at life. I tried showing people this shit but they couldn't understand the message.

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

8. Could be deceptive, but what was interesting was the claim that the top of the pyramid was placed first before the bottom bricks

9. #9 Rotties4Ever, Oct 31, 2013
    Would love to hear your thoughts on these huge statues that were computer analized and we found out that the left side of the face matches the right side and its all in 3d, how would the ancient people possibly measure the face, let alone make it to be perfectly semetrical in 3d.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnyhqhPvqA

the fact that this sort of shit goes unspoken in the mainstream theorists and historians proves just how much in denial they're all are, seriously if im gullible and im missing something, would love for someone to point it out

edit- why do you have two shows in your name and sig, pick one and run with it. Dr shaldon cooper, but you have matt smith's pic then sheldon in the sig again. I find your lack of confidence disturbing.

10. It's very possible. And it definitely ties everything together if it were to be true, but all theories are sadly. This one gets kinda weird once it starts talking about the aircraft thing underneath the sphinx but I was playing a video game while watching that part so I might have missed some minor details. :smoking:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. It was an interesting claim, with no real backing to it though. I don't have a proper internet device, so I really don't feel like doing the research on that again on a stupid iPad. It's barely sufficent to use for gc.

I'd have to look into that theory, since I have not seen this theory or work done. But, in regards to my comment, we certainly have the technology today to analyze and reproduce perfect angles and structures. The video made the claim " they made such precision that it trumps current technology" is just a way to obstruct information to hide lies or lack of evidence.

And don't forget Seinfeld, I have 3 shows in my avatar, name, and sig. Get over it, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Youve addressed nothing I pointed out. Forget about any theories, unless its about that theory that is being up held by mainstream historians. Ive shown you facts. Fact: That statue is thousands and thousands of years old. Fact: The people that are supposedly responsible for its construction, supposedly didnt have the capabilities to measure out a 3d face of that size, nevermind the fact that theyve made it.  Ironically enough your response
    Mainstream historians make these kinds of claims all the time, kinda like saying primitive people make huge 3d face out of stone.
    Yeah right! Pass the kool-aid. Nevermind some of the structures that supposedly date back 70,000 years ago, no those just somehow passed through some magical membrane and poof here they are, because we know for certain our planets history to make such claims as we have the most advanced tech yet ever developed, but if you think about it, if there was an advanced civilization say 10 000 years ago, how much evidence would there really be left? save for a few mega structures that couldnt be brought down by actual primitive people (like the pyramids) so they remained standing.

Logic, you cant fight it. Its your friend.

13. its crazy to think people from an earlier date couldnt understand mathematical concepts at least as well as we do now. theres absolutely no reason people from any point in history couldnt build a pyramid. 

14. My only real claim that Im claiming as fact is, there is something wrong with our current view of the past, and so much we have no idea about is regarded as fact so people can sleep easier at night, and when we discover new evidence, new theories, they get shut down simply because they dont match with the current fictional view of the past.  In your other quote youve said "we know" how they made the pyramids, Ive simply pointed out how we dont know jack shit about squat. We just really like to think we do.
    LIke for instance did you know they got pyramids on almost every continent? Asia, central and south americas, africa. All these primitive people building these mega lythic structures, and they did it with a chisel? what?

why not? pyramid are a simple 3d shape, eventually people are going to make them for one reason or another. it isnt difficult, and when you live a life where all your needs are met with less than 30 hours of work a week......you have time for shit like that.

16. :laughing: I love how you know how people lived thousands of years ago based on what? because a person with a "Dr" in his name told you so, lovely. Forget trying to see for your self if there is any merit to their claims, if so and so says thats how their way life was, then it must be true.

wtf are you talking about? all i contend is that people are no smarter or stupider than theyve ever been. they have the same ability to gather and utilize knowledge that we do now.

that, and somebody somewhere at some point in time decided to build a pyramid. a toddler can stack blocks in a pyramid ffs, its there really some reason to doubt fully grown humans couldnt figure out how to do that in the past?

18. #18 Rotties4Ever, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    thats not what I said, I said that we dont know who (im not saying aliens but Im not ruling them out either, simply saying we dont know) exactly built or how or even why.  What Im saying is we dont have the complete facts to be so certain. Dont get so excited.
    How could different cultures, especially extinct ones be of the same intellect as other cultures especially of modern times, again you make claims with obsolutely no foundation to support them, you should get a job as a historian talking about toddlers building pyramids.
    Seriously, if you got a crytal ball that can reveal the past, you have to understand I dont have that advantage.

it doesnt relate to what you said in any way lol, i was just further explaining my point. pyramids are a simple geometric shape. its occurs in nature all over the damn place and our minds cant help but imagine it. it isnt at all far fetched that at some point some person wished to build a structure in that shape.

please correct the bolded part though im genuinely interested in what you have to say. 

20. #20 Rotties4Ever, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    youve made the claim that you know the capacity for intellect of cultures that we know nothing about, what do you base your claims on? "it isnt all that farfatched"? okay well it is for me.