Amethyst over grown society

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Drakkor, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Sometimes its easier to move in and out of focus with the scope to spot the ambers. An out of focus and blurry amber sticks right out.. Easier to find them that way..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Man you crack me up with that shit!!! Freakin stoners and their toys. It's only funny cuz it really works. I need to somehow rig up my own microscope and light, or order the usb scope. Pain trying to look at them trichs sometimes. Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

3. I hate it.. I wanna get a desktop microscope..fuck the little jewlers shit.. Too small.

4. It's like trying to balance on one leg while aiming a rifle scope at an egg!! Idk...I'm sick of it personally!! LOL

5. If it's a 420 scope like mine. It cost $18 to replace all three batteries. That's more than I paid for that piece of shit. Ha

6. I got the 420 and I got the silver one everyone uses and I like that best.. The 420 is way too much and makes it a bitch to use.. The 30x is best for me but still too small.. Wish they made a big 30x lens or even a big 60x. Like a 1 1/2 - 2" lens..

7. #972 Mr "Bubbles", Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    how long are you going to flush 4 ? I do ph water for flush and water only feeds after flushing but dont think it would ruin anything if you didnt. the plants dead in a week anyhow and you want it to eat the nutes it has stored up in leaves stems etc if its not a biggie to do i would ph it .

8. So instead of flushing.couldn't one just throw.pH waaaay off.so.the plant doesn't uptake any nutrients?

9. #974 Mr "Bubbles", Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    in theroy i believe so. but that would kinda fuk shit up. you dont want to shock the life outta it. just put it on a diet.
    if you sent the ph crazy  would the plant not become more interested in that than finishing up ? you want it to use the feeds it has stored an a unbalance may slow that down. 

10. uploadfromtaptalk1398362158111.jpg
    That's the magnifying glass I use.

@MedCannabis101

11. Well i think ill lazy ph em. Ill be honest when i balanced for nutes i had to hit an exact mark or it wouldn't drop into the right range. Ill say this again I HATE PH BUFFERED NUTES!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going flora 3 part next time. Fuck the GO line right in the ass. I hate it.
    So basically ill aim for below 6.5 and above 5.5. Its gonna be a 10-14 day flush for a finish on day 67ish depending on trich color.
    I honestly don't care if the rest of them get to 50-50 cloudy/amber.
    The BB is for me and my sleeping issue. Idk if you guys have noticed but most nights i can't sleep till 6-8am. So BB i want to be over 60% amber before chop.
    I want that girl to knock me out every night.
    All these girls have to come down at the same time, the room will turn into a curing room.
    Here my plan for drying. Last round they dried out too fast i think and lost most of their weight(dried in less than a week). I do not live in a humid climate.. at all lol. I'm talking 5% on a humid day lol. So the plan is.
    Last 3days of flush they'll get no light and 60* temps(purpin that shit lol). Take off all fan leaves and hang dry with the humidifier going,(usually 46%rh with it on) for 1-2 wks. Trim it up, make some edibles/hash, jar it for 1-3wks.

Sound like a successful plan? I really don't wanna lose halk my harvest to mold. Ill cry and nothings worse than watchin a fuckin fat man weep lol

A

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1256292-Amethyst-over-grown-society

12. use the floranova one part. If you wanna add something else, add some silica from GH. Add the silica first!!!! then the floranova or you'll get lockout. Adjust your pH slightly, and you're good to go. They have a veg and a bloom formula. 

No muss, no fuss, great results in hydro. 

for soil? go organic. I just had a zinc problem and am curing it with spinach and parsley. lol 

13. Attached Files: