Amethyst over grown society

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Drakkor, Oct 30, 2013.

1. When you guys are putting them in to flower do you continue feeding veg nutes or do you switch straight to bloom nutes??

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

2. hey Amethyst couldn't find the other link but my grow link is in my sig

3. Lol let me figure this out

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Best I can do is refer you to my cannabutter video. It's all about using clarified butter.

@MedCannabis101

5. Hashmouf here on GC is pretty well known and used qwiso recipe.. Easy and long as you follow step for step its good.. Butter recipe is the best I've tried yet too.. Don't forget to freeze the weed first.. I always forget, crucial..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Check out my thread a couple pages back when I made the oil chocolate.  I used coconut oil which I recommend over butter, but it works with butter too.  

Basically I double boiled it by cooking it in a small pyrex dish that was floating in ~204 degree water for an hour.  Let it cool, put the oil/plant matter in the freezer overnight once it's room temp.  Next day reheat to room temp, and redo the water heat for A. 1 hour for "cerebral effects" B. 2 hours for "pain relief" C. 5-6 hours for "serious sedation"

As per Badkittysmiles

7. That sucks man, I know how that shit is though I've never done such large quantities.  I'm an uber penny pincher with my nutes and especially pH related stuff.  I'm so mad I dumped a bunch of my pH down, the IMPORTANT one for me, the day I bought it. Kicked it with no lid on while moving forward to the cab.  I hate being an oaf.  

8. bubble hash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w-9xQzJyBE

9. Does anybody use one of those cheap lighted led jewelers loupe

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Attached Files:

11. I do. I love it.

@MedCannabis101