Amethyst over grown society

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Drakkor, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Just flower. Didn't feed them for 2 weeks till yesterday. Transplanted 2 wks ago plus i was waiting for new nutes to come in which still haven't got here and i ordered them the 17th. Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well the hoods came in today(before the biothrive nutes) and neither came with a socket built in -__- and the old ones i have don't fit. I'm extremly disappointed. Now i have to figure out how to cannibalise the 4 i have into 2. I've looked to see if my reflectors will just fit inside the hoods and that's a no. Any suggestions are welcome.(note to self: always buy from the same company!!!!!)Sent from my disappointed ass.

3. Send images of what you got and I'll figure something out. I'm good at stuff like that

4. Will do. If it helps here's the brands. Htg euro and easy6 hoods. Apollo horticulture gullwing 600w ballast kit. Ill post pics tomorrow.. working 9Am-1amSent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Pictures of what i have to work with. I have two of the second picture. I'm gonna try to whip something up tonight. Temps hit 100 and they're all drooping to hell. Nutes finally came in, Frozen!!

Attached Files:

6. Got the lights hooked up. Got depressing news. A fellow grower came by and said ill only probly yeild a quarter pound. Very depessing. Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. How many weeks into flowering are they right now?
    I think you'll get a little more than a QP. If you don't do as well as you had hoped this grow, use your experience from this grow and next time you'll already have all your nutrients ready to go. Never know, maybe the nutrients will really boost them up when they get here. See his QP guess as a challenge and aim to get more than that

current grow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-"perpetual"-grow

8. [quote name="greenbudguy" post="19119286" timestamp="1386443598"]How many weeks into flowering are they right now?I think you'll get a little more than a QP. If you don't do as well as you had hoped this grow, use your experience from this grow and next time you'll already have all your nutrients ready to go. Never know, maybe the nutrients will really boost them up when they get here. See his QP guess as a challenge and aim to get more than thatcurrent growhttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-"perpetual"-grow[/quote]Their on the first day of week 8. Yeah I'm going to grow the next set much better. I'm sure the lockout i had for 2-3 weeks didn't help this set much at all. Your right about the nutes, they looked way way happier after the first feeding. I'm going to grow less plants and veg much longer. Most of these only vegged for 1.5months. If that doesn't work I'm going to do a perpetual SOG setup. Thanks for the response. Your black berry puts my Ww to shame on trichs lol. Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. 3Gal and 4Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #52 Drakkor, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  11. Imho, that is small. My smallest pots I use are 10 gallon smart pots. It's all about the roots.

12. [quote name="fenabar" post="19123466" timestamp="1386493168"]Imho, that is small. My smallest pots I use are 10 gallon smart pots. It's all about the roots.[/quote]For indoor???(Amethyst Over Grown Society)

13. Photos of my cooling setup that still isn't working. 2 8" duct fans. 3 oscillating tower fans. 2 cooling hoods. Any other suggestions on why my temps won't drop?(Amethyst Over Grown Society)

Attached Files:

14. Hey!! I finally stumbled upon your thread! :) Hope it's going well!Proud to be an Organic GCU Student!!

15. Yes, bigger pot, bigger plant. If I can, and I can, get one plant to cover a 4x4 SCROG, then I only have one plant to care for.

16. [quote name="Leafy" post="19124064" timestamp="1386514254"]Hey!! I finally stumbled upon your thread! :) Hope it's going well!Proud to be an Organic GCU Student!![/quote]Been having a lot of troubles with temps and slow shipping lol. Other than that all is good. Still learning of course. (Amethyst Over Grown Society)

17. [quote name="MjAlchemist" post="19123939" timestamp="1386511210"]What's the fresh air intake source? Where does the hot air go when it exhausts?http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1235339-Never-grown-a-thang-in-my-life...until-now![/quote]There isn't except a heating vent in the floor... it exhausts out of a open window. The window is layered. Curtain-blackout curtains-thick blanket. The exhaust is between the curtain and blackout material. (Amethyst Over Grown Society)