Stoner themed restaurant?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ChronicRips6, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Its called Mikes Unicorn Diner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. a great sammich there at the cheeba hut in fort collins colorado..indeed

3. Cheeba hut you can choose sandwiches with the likes of ak 47, og kush and other pot names drinks are cotton mouth cleansers or some carp like that "I experienced several more of these deeply euphoric moments on my rambles through forest and meadow. It was these experiences that shaped the main outlines of my world view and convinced me of the existence of a miraculous, powerful, unfathomable reality that was hidden from everyday sight" -Albert Hoffman-

4. well fire & ice is good for now cause you can make crazy combinations of food lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Lol it's called Taco Bell 😂

6. genius.

We'll call it "A snack machine"

7. Stoner chefs and food trucks was the last food trend that took off. No restaurants in America that I've heard of that allow you to smoke a blunt at the table and enjoy a 5 course weed infused meal. I cooked professionally for 12 years and wrote down 1 stoner restaurant that would work but you gotta think about FDA and law suits. I also have a friend from school who is willing to help me with the bakery. Weed restaurants that would work here would have to be like French Bistros except I would have to design it like cafe' style  that served coffee's, Ice creams, small sandwiches, and baked goods. Social hangout neighbor hood cafe'. I want to take the risk someday and try it out in Colorado or Cali if it ever becomes that friendly. If somebody did it now if its not done already im sure it would become famous.

8. Yeah what loopster said. Cheba hut is awesome. You can order subs like dank which is a pizza sub. It's awesome!

9. Mellow mushroom

10. Chiba Hut in AZ has a menu with nothing but stoner terms!

11. exactly what I was thinking

"Where da kush

12. #33 chefCHRONICles, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Cheba hut

13. it's in compton, just down the street from USC nearby a carls jr, but godfuckingdamnit I can't remember the name
    not really stoner themed, but everything on their menu is bomb as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, g