Stoner themed restaurant?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ChronicRips6, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Imagine a completely stoner themed restaurant like completely devoted to weed and stoners. That would be crazy and im surprised there arent any

2. loving the idea!! think there's a chillin restaurant in Holland :D

3. I think there's plenty out there.

4. Thoese exist my friend. Go to Amsterdam

I like to smoke.

5. Probably referring to the u.s.a. im in cali and yea I wish we had one in the states lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If you could smoke at Taco Bell... Holy shit. McDonalds would be fucked.

7. Personally i think a resteraunt wouldnt do well in this theme, with a stoner enviroment your pretty much only inviting a certain group of peole to eat here n a resteraunt wouldnt be as good for buisness compard to like an Amsterdam Caffe styled place, i know there are lits of those around and i knoe the one in vancouver is always packed!! They have good baked goods coffee and caffee food while also letting users smoke while sitting at their table waitin for and eating their food. Is quite the enjoyable hang out with friends. Also always full of encredibly nice people who all share the same passion for weed, always end up talkng yo spmeone new there and everyone seems to love it there. + atracts turists from all around when visiting

8. There is one in Sarasota, Florida. It's called munchies 420 cafe, and it's open from 4:20 am to 4:20 pm. They have this sandwich called the fat sandy. It has two decent sized hamburger patties, chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, and vegetables that I can't specifically remember at the moment. They also have 'dank nugs' which are like some epic meal time chicken nuggets on crack. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Instead of bread and butter is it complimentary bong rips?  

10. [quote name="usfmarijuana" post="19158152" timestamp="1386992559"]There is one in Sarasota, Florida. It's called munchies 420 cafe, and it's open from 4:20 am to 4:20 pm. They have this sandwich called the fat sandy. It has two decent sized hamburger patties, chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, and vegetables that I can't specifically remember at the moment. They also have 'dank nugs' which are like some epic meal time chicken nuggets on crack. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yeah man I live in Sarasota the place is alright but overpriced. The true restaurant that is like OP describes is the Ganja Gourmet in Denver.

11. Mellow mushroom is an amazing psychedelic themed pizza joint. Some of the best pizza I ever had too. The decor is bad ass as well! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Cheeba hut in az they name their subs after cool strains and you can. Get a nug a pinner or blunt being the sandwich size lol

13. [quote name="BuddhistBrian" post="19158212" timestamp="1386993063"]Yeah man I live in Sarasota the place is alright but overpriced. The true restaurant that is like OP describes is the Ganja Gourmet in Denver.[/quote]Yeah it is definitely overpriced. Not something you eat oftenSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Mellow mushroom is pretty Stonerish.

15. they should let you smoke at Taco Bell if you can verify you're a patient (in CA wherever) or 21+ in CO. esc.... Taco bell would be bumping there

16. need some stoner cafe spot here in fresno, man.
    s'not like i can just up and fly my ass to amsterdam or canada.

17. I live an hour away from this place! Food is so fucking good. Went a few weeks ago actually.

18. Imagine a stoner themed restaurant that delivered!"I not the kind of person to say I toad a so, but I toad a so, I fucking a toad a so!"

19. #20 Al XE the Bud, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    There are quite a few cannabis-centric cafes and restaurants on the tourist trail here in India, especially in Manali and Kasaul.
    And Pokhara, Nepal. That place is all drugs and raves, with a heavy emphasis on Hashish and LSD. A few friends of mine stayed there for three whole months without a single unit of currency on them, crashing at this cafe that provided them with food and hash in return for music :D