Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do with these stems and vape weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gadzook30, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Hello everyone,

I have been looking around the forums and don't know what i should do with these.

21.1g stems
    9.6g vape weed

Should i make tea, or QWISO, or just bake with it?

2. I am in the same boat, have tons of avb saved and dunno what to do. I think I will end up making 50/50 coconut oil/butter blend and just make super potent brownies, as I have yet to find my limit with cannaboids.

3. I do Qwiso with mine

4. man ive been saving my stems and avb for years now with the intent of making qwiso or cannabutters/oil, always forget haha.

5. ABV I'm making brownies for Christmas

6. Check out my thread on "Sleep Brownies"

7. I make qwiso, then I either smoke it,(sometimes it tastes nasty) Or i cook the qwiso in to coconut oil, and capsule it up, make it as concentrated as I can, That way you just swallow the pill and dont have to taste it in an edible.

8. Damn man, exactly what i plan on doing with my hash.