Whats the craziest movie or show to watch when stoned

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by itzinstinct, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Prison Break the show or breaking bad

2. watch the human centipede

3. Watched Gravity at the theaters baked as fuck

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. *Half baked
    *Both of the Harold and kumars
    *Jeff dunham comedys

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

5. Tosh.0 lol but movies mac and devon go to hs. Kocked up 40 y.o virgin avatar total recall uhm bill n ted all types of movies man I love everything when stoned

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. WOAH was not aware anyone else knew about moon but hands down my favorite movie of all time i need to find out where i can watch it again

7. Through the Wormhole

8. altered states.. dreams.. ran.. 

9. Tim and Eric's billion dollar movie. like I was stoned as fuck, and the next thing i know, one is getting a prince Albert while the other chops off his arm and gets it reattached. easily the craziest movie I've ever seen in terms of just weird funny shit. 

10. Avatars trippy as hell  :hippie:

11. For a good trip... 
    \tJackass Presents Bad Grandpa Movie

12. The Daily Show is pretty crazy baked.
    liked the colbert report more until blazing n watching daily show.

13. If you have netflix put on Dog Pound it's a crazy movie

14. 2001: ASO, Dredd, The Hobbit, Phantasm II, The Shining, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original one from the 70s').

15. Beavis and Butthead the movies is the funniest movie while stored....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. adventuretime, daily show, invader zim , dan vs, etc

17. Fuck yeah. When that fool rushed that other fool with the cup in the bathroom, best scene.

18. [quote name="LemonGreen" post="18936756" timestamp="1383629582"]Watched Gravity at the theaters baked as fuck Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I also did this, on my own; I totally recommend it. Ripped the bong like 20 times before I drove to the cinema hahaha such a fun film. 3D version is well worth the price to see it on the big screen, get blazed and go float through space.

19. Back when I first had the great brownies I watched this show about yachts and boats and it was really cool to just watch and it played some really chill music long story short it was a great timeSent from my thumb

20. AVATAR THE MOVIE!!! Its a must! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum