Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much can you get an oz of high quality buds for? I can get one...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donotbugme, Oct 28, 2013.

1. #41 Thicken Dense, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013

Yep, $75 an eighth. $500 for a single clone or 5 seeds if you want to grow it. Highest quality bud I've ever smoked

I've never seen anything over $450, what's the strand? That stuff has gotta be DANK

I don't remember, this was before I started growing and getting into different strains. True one-hitter-quitter, smoked half a bowl at the Bronx zoo and got completely wrecked.

4. That's craziness, are you actually an inmate? I've heard of people paying that in jail...

And $500 for a clone or 5 seeds?  You have the internet, you know you can buy seeds online for like $10, right?

Yea, I buy from Attitude. I'm not lucky enough to be in that network of growers.

6. Three hundred clams..

..Ohio.

Spare the apologies.

:D

7. About 200 an ounce. Maybe 220 if it is exceptional.

8. 325 bones indiana

9. Would never ever pay more than 250 and thats after I see its dank

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 130$-150$/Oz of B.C Bud.

11. bro i live in a suburb of chicago, 400/zip was the standard price when i first started smokin but i realized i was fuckin with the wrong dudes. just keep workin your way up the chain of dealers till you get like 2 or 3 places higher.

im gettin zips of grinder clogging resinous nuggs for between 250-275.

its a great purchase to make but imagine gettin 2 zips for 475-500. its a beautiful thing haha

12. Between $150-250 depending on who I deal with and how long it takes to get it.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

13. Nonmed state ,Ar! Getting a lb at a time, super dank, 220

14. To be fair, half a bowl of any dank weed will put a new smoker on their ass

15. It was 250 for 23% or better thc content now I'm payin 275 for other. Most I've paid is 340

16. That's fucked up yo it's illegal in Wisconsin and I still get for less than 300 25-50 for med clones and you can pick the strain

17. can get that in south fl, but its not easy to find & if u are lucky its orange or headband, if u are not lucky its a mix of a little low grade dank & some male plant :-( nonmed states suck, gotta find a good connect & hope they stay good -

18. WI is still closer to WA & CO than out here on the east coast with the 500$ O.

19. I only fuck with high grade dank and if it doesn't look good then I'm taking a break.

20. Holy fuck u guys pay a lot!! Like dammmmn I wish I lived where ever u guys live when I sold pot lol I'd make a killing. See some of you sayin I'm the 500's for oz n shit like damn I get QPs for 500 or just over depending on the market sometimes even a bit cheaper.