Snoop Rat Obama has been bugging 35 World Leaders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 27, 2013.

1. This is some heavy shit, but realistically, if a rat is in charge, whats coming to him in the sense of consequences.

2. Obamacare is violence. The government is violence, 

3. it's different now.  we have a black, democratic president.  this whole "spying" thing is just another excuse for anti-obama zealots to try and act like he's black hitler.

4. ok, now you're just trying way too hard to sound edgy or deep or some shit.  give it a rest dude.

5. I am participating in a class action lawsuit against the NSA. 

6. Nothing is different though. It only just appears different because like you said, he's black. 

7. Good. Wish you luck, though I seriously doubt your success. 

8. #68 Deleted member 472633, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The government is funded through theft, obamacare is funded through theft.  Thus they cannot exist without violence. 

... I'm sorry, what? 
    Lets say we're both riding the subway. I could pick pocket you without using violence. 
    Saying the government and Obamacare are funnded through theft is at least a reasonable accusation but this "cannot exist without violence" statement is ludicrous. 

What?

Please tell me how you can steal from someone without using violence. Are you going to ask that person for money and they give it to you? Do you have any idea how a government "earns" money?

I'm sorry, but either this thread is filled with trolls, or people are very ignorant.

11. #71 Cawdswallup, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    Theft isn't a violent crime. 

Also, here's the definition of "violence".

[​IMG]

Edit: Robbery can be classified and punishable as a violent crime where violence is used as a means to the end. 
    Also, classification of a violent crime varies from country to country

So it depends on the situation.

12. #72 Mr.Folgers, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013

We are simply playing semantics, like always. Taxation is theft in the sense of inflation since its done in secret or if taken from your bank account. It could also be full on robbery in the form of a threat of violence. The best word to describe it is extortion. Regardless, they are all evil. 

Hes basing it off the word "Theft" which is usually done in secret. Like, I go to your house while you arent home and steal some shit. That is theft. Like I said, its all semantics and either people want to understand what you actually mean or they will argue a pointless argument about the word theft. It always happens. 

13. Uhhh, thanks for proving my point.

Theft is forcing someone to give their possessions to you. That is violent.

I mean, really?

14. #74 Lenny., Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    Theft is an act of aggression. Aggression does not always mean violence. I can point a 20 gauge shotgun to your head and rob you blind. Though I never physically harmed you, aggression is just as immoral as initiating physical violence against someone to obtain something. 

Every one here understands this, some just want to play dumb. 

I get it from the word thief, 1. a person who steals another person's property, esp. by stealth and without using force or violence.

But its really irrelevant since they're all immoral actions that a government does. Theft, robbery and extortion. But besides all that, its easy to understand what you mean unless, like lenny said, they're playing dumb. 

To catch a rat you need a good cat or a ratter from the canine world. I have a Jack Russell here asleep on the ground that would rip him to shreds if given half a chance... :)

Nothing will happen to Obama like nothing has happened to GWB, Clinton, Big Bush, etc etc before him. 

17. What happens when you refuse to pay your income or property taxes for example? Men with guns come and put you in a cage. In other words violence. 

18. Fat

19. desperate

20. You keep saying that to everyone and I'm not quite sure why.