Ps4 and xbox one will only work on HD TVs

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Marijuana Malice, Oct 26, 2013.

1. #21 PigBenis696969, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    [quote name="4 Four 2 Twenty 0" post="18887729" timestamp="1382826434"]No sir I am not, although they changed a few things the games still are not yours and they can still spy on you. You still living in doucheland?[/quote]You must be living in Delusionland. You buy a game, its yours, you can pass it around to all your friends, you can trade it in to gamestop for another used XboxOne game, and if your dick is small enough, you can even stick it in the hole in the disk. So yeah, the game is 100% yours."Spycam" was confirmed to not have to be plugged into the Xbox for it to work months ago. Seriously dude, learn2google before you start calling people douchebags because you have the wrong facts. Im actually glad youre not getting the XboxOne, no need for it to be polluted by such ignorance and paranoia.Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Best Buy has a $200 32" Panasonic for anyone who's late on the HD train.

3. seriously i dont think bestbuy even sells anything less than 720p

4. Damn lol don't wanna get a new tv. I still play on the white Xbox 360 and was thinking of going to ps4. After reading this, I'm sticking with my xbox. Ain't dropping money for a new tv and game system.

Sent from The Gods.

5. Just go get a HDTV people... they're not even expensive these days, costs less than a 360 and PS3... get off that poverty tube, the difference is actually worth it. You can't see shit on standard definition.

6. true man u already not getting the full potential of ur 360 by not playing on a hd TV. U can probably get a 20 somethin inch for around 100 nowadays

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4