Caught Masturbating?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by RasMg69, Oct 25, 2013.

1. I got caught once. I was about 14 and sitting on the edge of my bed just going at it. My friend burst in through the door, I panicked and covered myself with my pet cat. My dick was pulled through my jeans, so I made like I was just petting the cat, but there's no way it looked natural. The cat was pissed off, but I just held it there till he walked away so I could zip up.

In a way, that was my first sexual experience with pussy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Dude that's fuckin hilarious

3. I've never been caught but I learned how to jack off n a crowded prison with strange dude right next to u. N a stall or blanket mind u. Gotta focus when u got screaming and the smell of piss everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. My brother caught me twice. ha. first time I was like 15, he was 12. I was in my computer chair and he came in. I didn't have a lock on my door. we locked eyes for a second ha, he just turned around and walked out.

2nd time. I was 17 he was 14. he got locked out after sneaking out one night. came banging on my window and he saw me through the blinds. I was in headphones so I never heard him knocking. apparently he was there for awhile cuz he had to get back inside somehow haha. I noticed he was knocking after I was finished.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've never been caught by accident .....I'd usually set up a scenario to where a friends hot mom or sister would be walking in .....and id be casually on the couch asshole naked fapping my large and cumbersome penis .....then act surprised when they --quote- caught me .......just sucks when the grandma walks in instead .....oh well,,, old people need lovin to .

• Like Like x 2
  6. When I was in a holding cell of a jail I had a security camera filming me. I mooned them and shook my shlong at them all night long. They did not throw me in the drunk tank until i started flinging my shit at the camera.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like your friend's mom! She's not ashamed and she's honest! Sounds very, very healthy to me.

8. I woke up one day when I use to live with both my brothers, I look outside and see both there cars are gone, so they had to be working so I thought.... turns out my oldest brothers car was in the auto body I completely forgot. He was up in his room awake and basically waiting for me to get up so we could wake and bake, he must of heard commotion coming from my room, he comes in no knocking bong in hand , and I'm standing there dong in hand and we made eye contact and he quietly left, and I don't think we ever mentioned it ever again. That was horrible

9. Found out a few years ago my younger sister and her friend saw me when I was maybe 17 but I didn't see them and was just spankin' away like a monkey in a mango tree. They both turned turned and went back to her room, but according to my sister her friend went back to watch after like 30 seconds. Also found out the friend had a crush on me from that day on, so she musta liked the show:p

10. My dog jumped on me when I was using my vibrator under the cover and landed right on the vibrator. She knew what I was doing

11. One time I was reading a "Caught Masturbating" forum while masturbating and my boss driving the truck totally freaked out. He kept yelling shit like "you can't masturbate while your at work or in front of people." Idk he was a douche.

12. GTFO(Reaction to being caught) Or Leave me alone please lol

There was a time I took a ride in the snow and went uphill into a little park with a single road(not plowed at all) and made my u-turn heading back(pretty much all within 2-5 minutes)...going around the bends and what do I see?

A man in a bra jumping into his car so quick he could have left his shoes on the ground.

He proceeded to crouch down is his honda as I gave him the most WTF glare while I drove by in the truck

Looked like he got caught shitting his pants or something lmao
    Lots of people in the city- There's got to be a wierdo or three lol

13. thankfully never had a walk in..
    but i have had the awkward next morning talk with my dad...
    :hide::hide::hide:

14. I was caught by my mother who chose not to knock before she entered my room . She was also drunk so it was wicked weird.
    Never had the awkward talk the following day tho. Can't imagine how that went.

• Like Like x 1
  15. it was horrible
    :thumbsdown:

16. I'm guessing you were pretty loud for him to have to speak to you about it the next day :laughing:

17. very loud lol. and my room was upstairs, his being downstairs.
    and now it's neighbors who bitch about it :p

18. Lol nothing wrong with being loud, and fuck your neighbors, they are just jealous! Maybe ask me to join hahah

19. yeah, fuck you neighbors, literally :D haha

20. I keep getting caught by my boyfriend whenever he comes home from doing something, and it's kind of funny lol.

• Like Like x 1