Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best handheld vaporizer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kb1oks, Oct 25, 2013.

1. What is the best handheld vaporizer you owned for dry herbs.

2. I have the Vapir no2. I absolutely love this vape. me and a friend will split two bowls and be feeling fantastic after, even though it does take a little time for you to feel it. its worth it. We have used it and then went to many football games and have loved it. I'd recommend it to a friend. Battery life is awesome and heats up very quickly as well.

3. The iolite, decent size bowls, reliable and durable. Only complaint is sometimes the heat makes the parts stick so cleaning it can be a hassle. But i love that it runs on butane instead of batteries. Honestly one of the best investments i have made.

4. I just bought the Palm 2.0, it's like a mini version of the magic launch box, which is another portable "sneak" vape. 
    The Palm 2.0 can be found cheaper on ebay, but the design is sort of funky.
    You have to press in the battery (Most packages come with 2, and they must be recharged) for it to start igniting, and the batteries sometimes get hot. 
    But if you're looking for something that takes a SMALL amount of herb and lasts for a very long time, the Palm 2.0 would be a good choice. Honestly it does take a shockingly small amount and does the job atleast. The vape taste is very good compared to those big ol clunky vapes (I have one of those also and I'm already enjoying the Palm 2.0 more, just the battery issue.)

5. I love the Solo. It's not supper small but I can still take it anywhere. It works really well. I just wish the bowl was a little bigger.

6. I just got the new Ascent, and I'm in love with it.  I'll second what @[member="higherfire"] said about the Iolite.  It's a pretty solid vape.  Refilling and refueling are quick and easy.  Keeping all the little pieces clean is a pain, but makes for a much better experience.  Seriously, check out the Ascent thread on FC.   

7. PAX by ploom if you can afford it at $250. Price is high but works more consistently than any other I've tried. Looks cooler too. 

8. Whatever you do don't buy the MFLB, that thing sucks.

9. Nah the MFLB is the boss. Only vape you should ever buy

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It breaks easily and doesn't fit my style of smoking I guess. Online vape I've like is a Volcano so far

11. Breaks easily? What'd you do to break it? Its a small wooden box, I've been using mine for 8 months now and can't even conceive how it would brrak. Plus it comes with a lifetime warranty if purchased from an authorized reseller, sooo... yeah.

Love the Volcano though.

12. I was loading the trench with a bowl and I guess I packed it too hard and pushed the trench in and broke it. There's a reason there only 100$

13. do you still have the broke one? If so can you do me a stoner solid??? And ill tell you how to get a free one

Mota_monty

14. I know I can get another with the warranty, thanks though. I don't really want another one to be honest.

15. duuuuude can i use your warranty then? I want to get one but will have to wait for a while.

Mota_monty

16. Sure, how can I let you have it though lol, I heard you call them up and send pics of it broken via email and then they hook you up

17. yeah man thats what they do, do you have a Kik? Of not just email me at montynorman24@gmail.com

Mota_monty

Sorry dude, but that's bullshit. It's cheap because it's small, simple and uses conduction rather than convection. There is, however, a reason why each one comes with unconditional lifetime warranty. Because they have full confidence in each unit. 

19. I don't like them, it's my opinion their trash compared to other handheld vapes like a PAX, or even a vape pen I would rather use. ;)

20. The MFLB requires a good technique to hit it right, but once you have that technique down, you can get shockingly baked from it. I use mine with a wall adapter and it hits like Pacquiao