Any Australian Football League fans?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ozblazer89, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Well? Was hoping we could find enough members to make this an official thread. Im a big Fremantle supporting and looking foward to next season to get redemption for this years grand final defeat.

2. Nah sorry to break it to you son, but next year, with Dal Santo, Goldstein, Boomer, Petrie etc. North Melbourne is gonna take it home aha.

Having said that, as a Western Australian, if North don't make the finals, Freo is the team I want to see win.
    Unlucky about this year though man

3. Not going to lie, boys. I'm pretty new to the whole AFL shit going on down here and I tune in begrudgingly because I don't get my Premier League. It's really hard to get behind this sport of yours when there's no local teams up north for me to support. Y'know what I'm sayin'?

That all said, I'm a Freo supporter. Condolences for this season.

4. Queenslander?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Territorian.

The AFLNT just doesn't do it for me. Since moving to Australia, I've all but given up on televised sport.

6. Adelaide all the way boys.

7. Your early fav for the flag?

8. Crows

9. Thoughts on season so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. My friend I watched it once, im from England, I dont get it, its more like rugby cross vollyball on a round pitch. I dont get why its called football.

11. #11 Grow2dab., May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Cause you use your feet to kick goals.

Roos bout to fuck up Geelong!

(...hopefully)

12. Perfect time for me to stumble accross this thread... im a geelong fan. North gonna get fucked up this week boy! :D

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Not too long to wait now, can't wait for next 10 years! Just want to see some success come the Doggies way :(

Any of you guys play Super coach or Dream team?