Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have 25 days to pass a drug test, can it be done?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Angel_Adams73112, Oct 23, 2013.

1. I have a drug test from my doctor coming up in 25 days. I quit smoking for 3 days and I smoked again yesterday so I have to restart over and that only leaves me 25 days. I'm a 5"3 , 100 pound woman. I was smoking on a daily basis, pretty heavy. I'm starting to drink water and cran juices and exercise but I'm afraid I still won't pass cause I hear 30 days, some say 90 days, then I hear since I'm so small it should only be a couple weeks. I don't want to use synthetic urine because I take klonopin prescribed to me and that needs to show up on the test. I wanna do it right so there will be no problems. Any advise or comments will much so help.

2. #2 acrosstheuniverse, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    yes. drink water. and then when your done drinking water drink more water. after that drink more water. balance that with drinking cranberry juice at least once a day and exercise 3-5 days a week and you will be fine

i passed a drug test in 5 days doing this

3. Good looking out, thanks

4. Depends on your metabolism. Try using www.thccalc.com .

5. yes it can definitely be done  :smoke:

6. Yes if you exercise a lot and drink water and cranberry juice you can definitely do it!

{High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace.
    When the time has come, you will see, our return to the Land of the Free}

7. Plenty of time.

8. I did the metabolism test and couldn't make heads our tails out of it lol. I do alot better when I'm high than sober I guess lol

9. If you don't mind me asking, why is your doctor DTing you?  Is it for a physical?

Because if so, they're not actually checking to see if there's THC metabolites in your urine, but rather if you're healthy or not.  Further, even if they found anything they couldn't report it because they could be sued for not abiding by doctor patient confidentiality. 

10. You'll be alright. The worst part will be worrying about it for the next 25 days. But I'm sure you'll pass

11. @drifting apart, drug testing me because he has me on klonopins and they are a class a drug and they have the right to drug test to make sure I'm taking them or to see if I'm selling it. The drug test just started after 7 years of prescribing me 1mg 3 times a day klonopins.

12. DID you pass