hallucinations while smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by zebracakes, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Not really....On occasion i have thought i have seen something but to be honest your mind deceives you sometimes unless your marijuana was laced would be the only reason you would trip but organic marijauna will not cause this

2. hallucinations originate in the mind.....so yeah i know its in my head 

3. Alright I'm gonna sound crazy but sometimes ill see eyes. Usually when I'm high but occasionally sober. It usually happens when I'm driving, I'll see little eyes all throughout the clouds, little things tht if I look at directly doesn't really look like anything but if I'm looking away from it in my peripherals I can see it. It looks like an illuminati symbol. Sometime it will just be one or two, sometimes they are everywhere. Like I said it's just a little shape in the clouds or it could be I trees, mainly I see it in the sky tho.

Being dead serious here. I've never told any of my friends about it because I don't want to sound crazy. Sometimes it's kinda scary, sometimes I think its cool because it's kinda trippy and sometimes I just try to ignore it and don't let it bother me because it's happened soo much.

Wtf could this be from? I used to be big into illuminati but have gotten over it. I think it still could possibly be real or think that there is something going on behind the scenes but I don't really care about it like I used to.

What is your definition of hallucination? Are you seeing distortions or straight up shit that don't exist?

5. patterns and images. im not seeing people and objects that aren't actually there, im just seeing patterns and little cartoon images. its hard to explain but there are varying degrees of hallucinations, im not talking full blown talking to trees type shit

6. Auditory for me. I saw a ghost while high so possibly visually.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. When I was stationed in Germany back in the early 70's we'd get lots of hash, but no bud. The hash was from various places, varieties like afgan, pakistan, turkish, and the occasional moroccan. The turkish hash came in 2 flavors, both were less potent than the other types of hash, were sorta dry and crumbly in texture compared to the other types, and we had to smoke twice as much. There was the green shit, and the was the red shit. The red hash we called it choken red because it made you cough till your head felt swollen. The green hash we called trip'n green because when you smoked enough of it you would experience mild hallucinations. I never saw things that weren't there, but I would see light flashes, stationary objects moving from the corner of my eyes, curtains lightly blowing in front of closed windows, hear music when the stereo was off, shit like that. More of a heady trip, I guess. Nothing really all that wild and I was always able to snap right out of it immediately. It wasn't just me, trip'n green was known for this.
    So I would have to say "YES" I have hallucinated on cannabis. But those were the only times, while smoking that trip'n green hash. And I really don't believe there was anything else in it.

8. I have similar problems as well. I've only had 1 or 2 light hallucinations from marijuana and it was a result of my hppd that I developed from unmentionableunmentionable

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Cartoon images?

10. There's something wrong with you and it's not the weed ...... Cause weed doesn't make people hallucinate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. well ive thought of hearing shit.. i was on that loud

12. #32 Kramer, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    You're not alone.

It does cause auditory and mild visual hallucinations, as well as spacial distortions.

My suggestion for the skeptics?

Try becoming more aware of your high than just going with the flow.

You lose a lot of details when you neglect your "here-and-now"ness.

13. You don't happen to be schizophrenic do you? :laughing:

14. This is how you diffuse hallucinations.
    Eat the whole box.
    :bongin:

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. All these doubters need to find some real herb to smoke.

:smoking:

16. I've seen some weird shit to be honest. Once I swear I saw a Sadam Hussein's head only on a green and white spirally background image like in meme's. His head was coming closer and then farther away all while spinning uncontrollably. He had a grin on his face too. Creepy af. 

17. #37 SiriusWolff, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    ^idk if i would call what happens on weed a hallucination. I mean you aren't seeing something that isn't there it's mainly distortions. OEV's are pretty rare unless you're predisposed to it.

hallucination: an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present.

18. Well sometimes I'll see something out of my peripheral vision that looks like it's something else or looks odd, but I'm pretty sure most people get that occasionally. It's more pronounced when I'm high but I certainly don't see things that aren't there, if you are seeing things that aren't there you need to see a doctor ASAP because that isn't normal.

definitely I understand what you're saying, it only happens when i'm super stoned though, and usually it's funny as hell hahaha

20. If I get high enough and close my eyes I'll sometimes see a spiral of tesselated 'Aztec' type images, illuminated by alternating dominant colors.

Its similar to unmentionables, but much less intense. With cannabis, its not my whole field of vision, but just a small point in the middle. Its only when i close my eyes, not in normal vision. Obviously, it won't be a multi-hour journey like with unmentionables, but just a few seconds when my eyes are closed.
    There are CB receptors on both the eye and visual cortex, and pretty much everywhere in the body.