Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Why is my sister such a bitch!!!

• Please log in to reply

BlazedGlory

BlazedGlory

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,576 posts

And what would happen if you told the school to suck your dick and slurp your cum and then refuse to take the test? Because that's the only logical response to such a ridiculous practice.

Yeah I tried that approach in high school, but you're in a crappy bargaining position when they're holding the diploma you need over your head.

Weiss_Weiss

Weiss_Weiss

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts

And what would happen if you told the school to suck your dick and slurp your cum and then refuse to take the test? Because that's the only logical response to such a ridiculous practice.

That would depend on the school. They would either suspend you or expel you. Some may even not do a thing.
Suspension would be what I would guess the majority would go with.

Spark it!

Dude Man Bro

Dude Man Bro

Come eat tacos with me.

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,159 posts

Yeah I tried that approach in high school, but you're in a crappy bargaining position when they're holding the diploma you need over your head.

Damn, that's a solid point.

It really helps me appreciate that:

1) my school never tried that gay shit on me

and

2) my parents wouldn't have given a fuck anyways. "Oh, our son drinks alcohol and smokes like a chimney? Why, we had no idea... " :)

• BlazedGlory likes this

sapien

sapien

Devastatingly Handsome

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,777 posts

I have so much dirt on her with her baby's dad , I could have her baby taken away instantly but I don't wanna be a dick honestly I can care less about her I will continue to smoke she can fuck off I'm over it

So you know about a child living in an abusive home but youre not going to do anything about it because you dont want to be a dick??

And your school doesnt have time to listen to some kids sister tell on him.

Maybe you should consider joining the army or going to trade school. College doesnt seem like a good fit.

Justadailytoke

Justadailytoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,191 posts

give her a taste of her own medicine, snoop around on her shit and see how she likes it, bet she'll stop after that

Drig0n

Drig0n

dot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 109 posts

So you know about a child living in an abusive home but youre not going to do anything about it because you dont want to be a dick??

And your school doesnt have time to listen to some kids sister tell on him.

Maybe you should consider joining the army or going to trade school. College doesnt seem like a good fit.

Where do you read about a child in an abusive home? Wth

Op: hide your shit and you'll be good

sapien

sapien

Devastatingly Handsome

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,777 posts

Where do you read about a child in an abusive home? Wth

Op: hide your shit and you'll be good

The part that I quoted, obviously.

Dude Man Bro

Dude Man Bro

Come eat tacos with me.

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,159 posts

The part that I quoted, obviously.

Nothing in there says anything about child abuse. It says that he has dirt on the dad and that he could get the child taken away; that doesn't automatically mean he is abusing him.

Obviously.

sapien

sapien

Devastatingly Handsome

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,777 posts

Nothing in there says anything about child abuse. It says that he has dirt on the dad and that he could get the child taken away; that doesn't automatically mean he is abusing him.

Obviously.

Youre right, I guess CPS takes kids from their parents for no reason.

sent from my goddamn phone

Dude Man Bro

Dude Man Bro

Come eat tacos with me.

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,159 posts

Who said they did? No, really, please find where I or any other person in this thread said that, you simpleton. What you're (foolishly) assuming is that the only reason CPS ever takes kids from their homes is because they are are being physically, emotionally, or verbally abused, which as anyone with any shred of intelligence knows is completely and utterly false.

Nice try. Better luck next time, little guy.

• sapien and Theweedman831 like this

UnsuspiciousUsername

UnsuspiciousUsername

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,484 posts

Sleep with her boyfriend.

If she doesn't have one then do this: Stop smoking weed around her, or at all. Start being nice to her. Talk to her more. Connect. This might take at least a month to really break all the tension that has built up in the past couple of years. Ask her about guys. Try to get her to flirt with another boy. Or find a boy that'll ask her out. Let them go out for about two weeks. Then sleep with him.

Well, that's what I would do if I were in your position. Cruel or just awesome trolling? I'd like to think the latter, because mischievousness can be fun.

Tbh...

Tbh...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Sleep with her boyfriend.

Made me lol

• UnsuspiciousUsername likes this

4 Four 2 Twenty 0

4 Four 2 Twenty 0

I love Jesus

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,035 posts

I'm a senior in high school, she's threatening to put me on probation for smoking weed wtf right she thinks she's my mom or something?! My mom literally doesn't care if I smoke weed but my ignorant bitch ass sister is saying she's gonna call the school and have them put me on probation for smoking !

I'm a senior in high school, she's threatening to put me on probation for smoking weed wtf right she thinks she's my mom or something?! My mom literally doesn't care if I smoke weed but my ignorant bitch ass sister is saying she's gonna call the school and have them put me on probation for smoking !

Tell your sister she is a cunt who needs to get a life if she is so concered about you smoking. If my sister had ever said that to me growing up I would've laughed, and would've said "I have shit on you, dumb bitch. So shut your mouth" End of story

• Theweedman831 likes this

suplove

suplove

Caviar Dreams

• Bronze Member
  • 6,183 posts

Theweedman831

Theweedman831

• Registered Upgraded
  • 299 posts

she doesn't hit her child lol she just has my mom do everything for her like make the bottles and clean her diaper

Theweedman831

Theweedman831

• Registered Upgraded
  • 299 posts

Tell your sister she is a cunt who needs to get a life if she is so concered about you smoking. If my sister had ever said that to me growing up I would've laughed, and would've said "I have shit on you, dumb bitch. So shut your mouth" End of story

I will try this tonight thank you sir

Theweedman831

Theweedman831

• Registered Upgraded
  • 299 posts

Who said they did? No, really, please find where I or any other person in this thread said that, you simpleton. What you're (foolishly) assuming is that the only reason CPS ever takes kids from their homes is because they are are being physically, emotionally, or verbally abused, which as anyone with any shred of intelligence knows is completely and utterly false.

yes this guy is a idiot my sister does not harm her daughter at all she loves her very much

4 Four 2 Twenty 0

4 Four 2 Twenty 0

I love Jesus

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,035 posts

I will try this tonight thank you sir

I wouldn't really cuss her out because that would make her angrier.. Be like "Katy told me you drink!" Or whatever her friends name is. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

sapien

sapien

Devastatingly Handsome

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,777 posts

You sound upset. Did cps take your kids?

sapien

sapien

Devastatingly Handsome

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,777 posts

yes this guy is a idiot my sister does not harm her daughter at all she loves her very much

You mentioned the father. What does he do that would cause CPS to take them?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users