My Garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by SaltyWarDog, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Outdoor going to start up soon, got 4 strains or so and a few unknown 

2. Clones or seeds? Any big changes from ur last grow salty?

3. seeds, just using fox farm OF soil. I was using vigagro. I  have sugar haze, NYPD, Bubbliecous, and some seeds from those clones along with some other randoms. I'm not sure how many of each but next week i should start sprouting 

4. I wish I could veg mine under a light that would be sweet. Have some big mommas out there.

5. #26 SaltyWarDog, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    this time they will all be outside and brought in to flower at the right size, it will be to hot to flower outside and I don't want them to get to big, june or july they should be quite huge and I will probably offset another group starting in May also. This time im looking for QP or more per plant

6. Got some sugar haze, NYPD, and Bubblelicious sprouting 

7. #28 SaltyWarDog, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    I forgot use rapid rooters and they took a minute to get going but most are in their second to 3rd node pics to come later once they get to the veg state

The plan is after the girls finish inside to use the room mainly for flowering I will run two lights during the summer on 12/12. As the outdoor group along with the clones get big enough they will be brought in and flowered and winter time I will veg/flower. I do not think I will flower outside if I can help it as it stays warm 70 75 and moist here in Oct Nov and one NYPD that flowered early was airy

8. So it begins, sugar Haze SH, NYPD, Bublicous Bub, are going just put some clones out there too.

Attached Files:

9. had some leaf minors leave their mark on them, sprayed neem oil yesterday and today. The NYPD and sugar haze both mainly sativa are both getting tall than the rest so I started topping. Other than that my focus is inside on the flowering plants

10. been transplant a few, daily water some are in flower for some damn reason and some are not, a sugar haze grew some balls so I killed it. A bub and nypd not all but one each started to flower. hopefully they get in line and not go all hermie later. this photo is from last week

Attached Files:

11. made some hash out of last seasons trim after I built up enough. turned out good and smokes great. No name leaves, nypd, ak49 and clones

160, 73 and 25 screens, I put the 160 in a blunt today and had a god day

Attached Files:

12. Transplanting killed 2 males, all plants but two are currently in flower pic are from last week

Attached Files:

13. Getting kind of hot here and there like 3 day stretches high 80's hopefully indoor will open up soon. two of the sugar haze are the only ones not flowering and are the tallest. Gonna plant some more soon

Attached Files:

14. Looking good

15. Thanks man

update before this weeks photo update
    all flowering still but those two which works out great, cause I didn't want the new seeds flowering but whatever(planted early). I just started another bubblelicous and 3 sugar haze. I have one bub and 3 sugars left, I think I had 4 males so far out of 30 reg seeds with 3 just started, 2 unknown and 2 in reserve. pretty good odds so far.

The bub is fem, all the clones are good some are still in solo cups and I water everyday getting close to the 14 hours of light and need to figure something out

16. #37 SaltyWarDog, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    Last post I said I had just started 3 but it was 5 with one bub for 6. The bub is fem seed. Another one is a female so that leaves one left and it looks like the precursor to BALLS. so 20 out of 30 with 5 to go pretty good, most where nirvana seeds but the sugar haze was someone else. LST on the taller NYPD and sugar haze, should look like the ak49 did lots of tops

for got to add I have to little randoms that popped up in the yard, they get water every other day

Attached Files: