Account Deletions - How To Delete Your Account

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by RMJL, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Account Deletions - How To Delete Your Account

Please follow these simple instructions to request to have your account deleted from Grasscity.com.

Click on your User Name at the top right to access the drop-down menu. Click on My Settings. Choose Delete My Account from the menu list. 

You will then see this:

Sorry to hear you're leaving our forum! We'd just like to point out a few things before you go:
    • Once you permanently delete your account, it's gone and there's no going back. We are not able to reinstate your account.
    • Deleting your account only removes your user details from appearing on the forum. Your posts and replies to threads will remain visible to everyone, but a Guest prefix will appear in place of your deleted username and details.
    • If you're ready to delete your account, please confirm that you've read these terms. An administrator will receive your request and your account will be permanently deleted.

You will need to check the box next to a statement that says: I have read, understood and agree to these conditions and I want to delete my account. After checking the box, please click Save Changes.

Please keep in mind that no one will ask you if you are sure this is something you want to do. If you put in the request, then you are confirming that you do indeed want your account deleted. 

Thanks,
    RMJL
    Forum Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.