Neighbor threw 4 God Bud seeds my way. What to expect possibly?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Farmer RCA, Oct 19, 2013.

1. (Big sigh of relief) More updates and pictures in next day or two, now that I know my Appeal went through to the Supreme court. Be sleeping soundly the next 10 days not being in jail for medical cannabis intake...and SMOKE ON ;)

2. Upgraded all 4 God Bud girls into 5, 7's and 10 gallon pots 2 days ago.

3. Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. Where were ya tokin to get busted for medical buds? Or did ya not have your rec on ya?

5. Everywhere but blatantly in public and behind the wheel. Rec always on me. But finishing my obligation from an alcohol only related dui and my ua came up over five times the highest this db judge has ever seen...being 750nanograms per milliliter. I registered at 3,957ng/ml. He talked to me like he assumed i should be the first o.d. case. Corrupt as fuck clallam county...relighting my sour diesel cellulose joint in the lil town of Joyce
    :)
    Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. ...woops. Stony-ass diesel made me forget wtf i was talkin about. Anyways, my po on top of that, testified in court that i bailed early during our last meeting, aka forgot to remind him to do his job. So i apparantly have 2 failed ua's. Blablablah....and i thought we were in Washington state. Thank god I'm not sitting in the bighouse right this second. And that I'm about to harvest...for the gov it looks like this time though. Greedy fux. Lucky i rolled 2. Just blew my own buzz off the 1st j. Which part of the pnw are you sporting?

Attached Files:

7. Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. I'm out here in the everett area

9. Wish I was closer to that area. Local roots modern medicine in White Center area has some sweetass deals. Ever been there?

10. 1383444937708.jpg 1383444937708.jpg

11. Last picture is one of my SourDiesel seedlings almost 8 weeks into flower:lol:

12. God bud seedling picture update: don't mind the funky looking wanna be palm tree in the back right corner please ;)

Attached Files: