~Aussie first timer : Mountain Mist/Afghan/Auto AK~

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by b0nne, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Great to see them in the ground/bigger pots!
    Should take off now that we have a bit more sun around.

Won't take them long to branch through those fences though, Id encourage that and use it to train them into bushes. 
    just pop up a second bigger fence around them if you notice the branches being nibbled and your set.
    Crazy cheap for the seeds, now you have lots to play with... watch out for hermies with that site & good luck man

2. Grats man :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks man!
    Yeh but it's so much wasted effort :/

:)! Thanks, will do will do, the seeds were so cheap coz i only bought 'buy 1 get 1 free' seeds haha, so i would have only paid for 25 but i got 50 :)

Thanks!

4. First time VIC grower here as well!
    My girls (hopefully) are bagseed. I'm using this technique to train them: http://www.growweedeasy.com/main-lining-technique-nugbuckets

This is a photo from 10 days ago when I made the first cut. Not sure what they're looking like now, they're at a mate's place ;) IMG_0708.JPG

Gonna be 30 tomorrow and 34 on Monday! So glad that summer's here!

Keen to see the end result from your crops! Best of luck :)

5. YEEEEH VIC!!! ;)
    That looks like a sweet technique, hope it works well for you!
    Nice plant man! The weather is so good at the moment haha, keep in touch yeh? I wanna see how yours ends up too :)
    Thanks for posting! :)

6. Geez man be careful if it's that tight, I don't know how you guys do it tbh. Looking good though, I'd love to be able too grow some dirty big trees.

7. Nice, they are definantly growing !
    how much sunlight do they get in that spot? 
    maybe move them somewhere you feel more comfortable while you can , come january and feb they are gonna grow pretty fast 
    nice work though, i might start a journal !

8. #49 b0nne, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    :)! It's not too bad, just if they did see me they'd be like 'why the fuck is he goin all the way down there where there's nothin', lol.

I'd say they get almost a full days sun, maybe missing about 2 hours of direct sun? The third little douche is very small, and it gets fuck all sun. Maybe like an hour direct per day lol, bad spot :p
    They're invisible where they are at the moment, but I will need to move them soon.
    Definitely start a journal! I'll follow! :)

9. So the weather is just as shit where you are? I'm on the border of sa and Vic and we have been getting atleast 3mm a day, I can't wait for it to warm up. I'm subbed by the way. :)sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

10. Yeah it's been quite retarded. There's gonna be a couple of hot days this week, nothing below 20 I think. I kinda liked that rain the other day coz I couldn't get down to water, so it was good timing for me haha, ;) thanks for subbing, are you growing man?

11. #52 b0nne, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    21/12/13 Update :)!
    I kinda think the two are females but I'm not entirely sure (Don't care about the 3rd one anymore, it's like 1/3 the size and in a bad spot), it'll obviously be more apparent in like a week so I'll check again then, and start on flowering nutes ;)
    Edit: The taller of the two is the Afghan, smells way more than the other, the mm hardly smells :).
    View attachment 130663
    View attachment 130664
    View attachment 130665
    View attachment 130666
    View attachment 130667
    View attachment 130668
    View attachment 130669
    View attachment 130670
    View attachment 130671
    View attachment 130672
    View attachment 130673
    View attachment 130674
    View attachment 130675
    View attachment 130676
    View attachment 130677
    View attachment 130678

12. 26/12/13:
    Heyy guys, hope you had a nice Christmas!
    Here's an update for today, :). When I touch the Afghan, the smell stays on my hand now, so when I walk back I smell my hand lol the whole way back, soo good ! :)

View attachment 130986
    View attachment 130985
    View attachment 130984
    View attachment 130983
    View attachment 130982
    View attachment 130981
    View attachment 130980
    View attachment 130979
    View attachment 130978
    View attachment 130977
    View attachment 130976
    View attachment 130975
    View attachment 130974

13. Looking healthy, must be getting some nice weather by the looks of it.

14. yea mate looking good,lost 2 of mine to fungus gnats :( just transplanted into smart pots the other day n lst them

Attached Files:

15. Thanks! Yeah it's been real nice. *Knock on wood* ;)

Damn that sucks, got rid of the gnats now? I should have LST'd mine, was too scared/couldn't be fucked - will do on any future grows. How big are your pots man? Good luck with your grow, they're lookin' sexy ;)

16. [quote name="b0nne" post="19231467" timestamp="1388059931"]Thanks! Yeah it's been real nice. *Knock on wood* ;)Damn that sucks, got rid of the gnats now? I should have LST'd mine, was too scared/couldn't be fucked - will do on any future grows. How big are your pots man? Good luck with your grow, they're lookin' sexy ;)[/quote]Yea i was spewing. My better 2 plants too lol,yea u sld definately look into it to increase ur yield in give u a bit of extra smoko :) they're 10 gallon bro,n cheers :) il b watching ursSent from my iPhone using Grasscity

17. 10 gal, that's like twice the size maybe more of mine haha, i might end up putting mine in the ground...... tthanks for watching man :)

18. Thought I'd upload a few photos of my girls!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

19. They're looking good! I reckon you should LST them to bush them out - maybe pull the tall stalks apart a bit with stakes and twine? I'm no master grower, just a thought