~Aussie first timer : Mountain Mist/Afghan/Auto AK~

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by b0nne, Oct 19, 2013.

It didn't grow any bigger but it must of rooted and is flowering along with it's mother. I literally chopped it, stuck it in a beer can with coco and hit 12/12. I kept watering it and it basically just continued along like nothing happened lol. 

2. hahah, nice man ;)

3. 11/9/2013 Update!
    The Mountain Mist in the can has something wrong with it, some sort of deficiency I'm guessing - I'll research it now. The MM in the pot is also starting to show it too. The Afghan in the Ice Break bottle seems to be doing pretty well.

The weather has been meh the past couple of days, been raining quite a bit, and it's going to rain a couple of days next week, hopefully not too much!

Deficiency/whatever: (Mountain Mist) To me it looks like calcium def, if you have experience please help :)!

View attachment 128311
    View attachment 128312

Afghan:
    View attachment 128320
    View attachment 128313
    View attachment 128314
    View attachment 128315

Other MM:

View attachment 128319
    View attachment 128310
    View attachment 128309
    View attachment 128308

Group ;)

View attachment 128317
    View attachment 128316

4. Gday , reckon before looking too far into deficiencies and what not you pop it into a pot or the ground .
    Not sure if the beer can one has been getting much sun but wouldn't take long to cook the shit out of her roots which would cause something similar to what your seeing :)
    They are ready to take off with some good weather, holes all ready to go ?

5. Good idea! I didn't think of the heat.
    It's been fucking miserable down here weather wise, it should be perfect weather but it's fucked.
    I'll throw them in the ground in a few days. But its been raining like a mofo.

6. Tell me about it !
    looks like some more rain to come but a bit of sun not too far off.
    hopefully it means we will get extra good weather come flower and make up for it in big buds :)

7. Yes and I hope it stays good haha, Sunday the 17th here will be 20, Mon 25, tues 24 then back to 13 on Wednesday... Jesus.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #28 b0nne, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    11/11/13
    Realized I haven't updated in a few days! Although I have still been taking pictures.

MM:
    View attachment 128481   View attachment 128487   View attachment 128484
    View attachment 128485

Afghan:
    View attachment 128482   View attachment 128483   View attachment 128489   View attachment 128490

Group:

View attachment 128486   View attachment 128488

This is one of the spots that I've made, all these pictures were taken on the 11/11/13.
    View attachment 128495   View attachment 128494   View attachment 128493   View attachment 128492

9. Hey guys I'll update either tomorrow or in a couple of days, that Auto AK47 I had, I realized I never threw it out (Never popped), and it is like 3 inches tall now, but its been over a month since it taprooted, and its also quite tiny. Should I bother planting it or do you guys think it will be retarded and grow slowly or something..?

10. Can't hurt too try, can always get rid of it later. It could turn into your best plant.

11. Update: 25/11/13 Pics from today, after feeding for the first time and not checking on them for 3 days they have grown heaps, but only really in the last few days haha.
    I've known what the 'burns' were from the early stages, and I'm not even going to say. I'm a 'tard :) - hope they wont be stunted ..
    MM: View attachment 129258
    View attachment 129259
    View attachment 129260
    MM in ground:
    <div> View attachment 129282
    View attachment 129281
    View attachment 129280

Afghan:
    View attachment 129261
    View attachment 129262
    View attachment 129263
    View attachment 129264
    View attachment 129265
    View attachment 129266
    View attachment 129267

</div>

12. Looking good mate, once you start getting some food into them it will just be preparing for pests and letting them go. Are you planning any training? You could even use that chicken wire too get a heap of tops.

13. #35 b0nne, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    No I wasn't, when will it be too late? I know there's Youtube videos of it, might if i get some time soon.

Also I ordered so many fucking seeds, blew some money, oh well.

20 Trainwreck Femenized ($72USD)
    20 Critical Femenized ($94USD)
    10 Auto Widow Cheese Femenized ($46)
    + Free seeds:

10 Sensi Kush Regular seeds
    6 Northern Storm Auto Femenized
    4 Strawberry Cough Femenized

Fuck yeh. Bit of a waste, oh well.
    Going to set up a nice field of autos haha, got like 3m of fence, by my calcs that should be 75cm squared, which isn't much but hopefully I can fit like 9 or some shit haha (autos) Also going to paint the fence black.
    And gonna chuck a couple of Criticals in the ground soon, i know its getting real late to be planting phenos but fuck it lol, the trainwrecks are sativa dom i think so not planting those till next year i guess.

BAM WALL OF TEXT  :bongin:  :bolt:
    EDIT: Also when taking the pics above in the other post I saw an Echidna at my grow spot haha! Got into a bush before I got a photo of it, :(

14. Damn, you don't muck around haha. Same seedbank? I'm gearing up to get some strains and I'm and I trying to narrow down from where.

I'm super keen to run train wreck my next grow, so far toss up between that and AK47. We may going at the same time by the looks of it haha

With training you can start pretty much now or in a week or so, done right it will increase your yield ten fold. What I was thinking with that chicken wire is fim them in the next couple of weeks then feed all but the main top through the chicken wire. In another week or so do it again on the main top.

I'd do it twice then hit 12/12 if I was indoor. Outdoor you'll have to check your times and see how much of Veg you got left. If you got a month or so up your sleave then I'd definitely start training. If not them next time.

15. subbed, Im too scared to order that many seeds to Australia haha altho vic is a bit more lax about then qld. its only a waste if u waste em :p. grow looking alright. lucky bastards get all the good weather.

16. Haha :) Yep same seedbank, marijuanaseeds.nl
    Nice, I hope I can be more prepared next year lol, I hope you do well!
    Sweet man I will definetly do that, wish I bought femmed seeds straight up coz the ones i have in are normal.. shit. haha.
    Alright yeh I actually checked the sun times or whatever someone posted it somewhere on a different forum, apparantly by the end of feb theres 13 hours of sun, which i heard on some strains induces flowering? dunno, but it hits 12/12 mid march if this thing is right ;)
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=152&month=3&year=2014&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1
    Haha yeh man ! I only ordered like 25 last time, this time what like 65 or something, hope they make it through lmfao. Thanks :) and yeh the weather isn't very consistent atm, i hope it gets better! Thanks for subbin :)

17. Nice man, glad to hear they made it.

Without fem seeds you just have to keep and eye out for the males that's all.