Israeli state beefs up efforts to counter the growing Boycott Israel campaigns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 18, 2013.

1. It lacks bite without J's "Israelis do it better" contributions.

I emailed various Israeli government departments and included links to some of his finest work last week to pleading for his return, including the Dark Lord Netanyahu's office.

I have also threatened to launch a social media campaign if my demands are not met. #fuckyouisraelbringbackj

2. define nation then. Because you need to redefine it if you want to make that claim.

Palestine is just as much a nation as Israel is

-Yuri

3. Tick tock.....

The growing boycott movement against Israel is starting to have some real effect. Several major international companies doing business in support of Israel's occupation of the West Bank have suffered major disinvestment campaigns and changed their policies. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reacted furiously to the European Union's (EU) new requirement that its 28-member nations must clearly label the origin of goods produced in the illegal Israeli colonies in the West Bank.

http://gulfnews.com/opinion/editorials/boycott-lab...

4. The Greek parliament has voted unanimously in favour of recognising the state of Palestine during a visit from Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

The government of Alexis Tsipras had previously been urged by the parliamentary Foreign Affairs and Defence Committee to make the move, removing references to "the Palestinian Authority".

Parliament voted on the motion on Tuesday following an address by President Abbas, who held talks with Mr Tsipras on Monday night.
    After those talks, Mr Abbas said his national authority had proposed changing the name it refers to on its passports to State of Palestine, saying this will happen in a year at most.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gre...

5. More Nazi like tactics coming from Israel.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/gaza-faces-h...

Israel has severely curtailed gas supplies to the occupied Gaza Strip this winter, fueling a major disruption to ordinary life for most families and exacerbating the harsh impact of the cold weather.

6. It sure is a damned shame someone doesn't put a huge boot with ice cleats up Isreal's ass. Those terrorists are out of control.

Any body ever hear what happened to the shills?

7. The shills are probably following new direction. The internet doesn't help their cause at all. Does the opposite in my opinion.

Media ie TV news and newspaper may be controlled, but what someone posts on the internet can't. :)

8. Pretty much my thoughts. I just wish we could get some closure and have an admission or evidence that J was really a shill. I mean, we all know he was but it would be nice of him to come back and spill all the beans if it didn't violate his contact.

9. I've called J a shill many times, but I think he was just someone passionate about his beliefs. Whenever you're attacked over said beliefs, they tend to be strengthened in response.

10. That may be true but we have had a few pro Isreal guys here who seemed legit. I don't think J was one of them. His shit over the years just left me with the impression of a shill. If he comes back and can prove me wrong beyond any doubt I'll send him a joint bit I don't think so.

11. I think him and Tom were genuine in their beliefs.

12. #1772 wanderingtoker, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
    Tom for sure. Man fought for Israel literally lol.

13. I think Tom was but I think J was a paid shill or had some ulterior motive. He was a Canadian who damn near chanted for genocide with reasoning backed by horrible excuses.

Then again maybe he was just a really misguided kid and it made him feel like he belonged to something.

14. There was definitely a different vibe to them separately. But as time has passed, I believe both to be genuine.