Israeli state beefs up efforts to counter the growing Boycott Israel campaigns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Any source for that wild claim ?

Building materials are smuggled in via tunnels from Egypt funded by international donors...

Israel are the parasites. They are constantly expanding their borders and erecting new settlements on land that is not theirs. That sounds parasitic to me. 

Palestinians are fighting to get their land back. How does that make them a parasite? What would you do if you were forcibly removed from your home against your will? Would you try to fight to get it back?

3. People are forcibly removed from their homes all the time.  How many people losing their house for whatever reason pick up a gun and go to war to get it back?  Is that what you would do?  Put your children's lives at risk because you feel cheated by life?  Wouldn't it be better to work within the system to get another house and make your life the best one possible within your circumstances?

4. #1104 JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    No, I would lock and load and if I had children and they were old enough I would ask them to fight with me.

Who cares. Decades of conflict and the mongrels are in the same spot they were...living in the hovel. No one cares except this single digit percentage.

To bad were not back in the days of the Romans. Fail to accept rule and you simply cease to exist. Accept Roman rule and things are fine. I would of squashed these idiots eons ago. You sent 1000 rockets into a country expect the hammer of god to come down on you.

The only compliment anyone should be getting is Israel for not eliminating every single one of them.

6. So if you were not well armed and I came to your house strapped and forcibly tossed you and your family out in the street and took your home from you you would just accept my authority and do nothing to stop me but instead just luck my boots and figure "tough shit for me, looks like I'm just fucked"?

No, he expects others to do that.  (Just a hunch)

8. And then you'd bitch after getting in an altercation with soldiers.

So brave.

9. After 40 years of fighting it and getting my kids killed, my neighborhood demolished, and no jobs I probably would just accept it and do the best I could with what I have. 

10. Brave like talking shit about hypotheticals that you came up with on the Internet?

That's badass

11. Some people have back bone Ed and are not prepared to be occupied and oppressed....

Good that makes them easier to shoot.

13. Go Palestine! Down with the Isreali terrorist parasitic scum!

Would you have said that about the Jews?

15. We're all oppressed, p.  I'll bet you have restrictions on your life you'd rather not have.  I think you said once why the Palestinians are your special project but get some perspective dude.  The circumstances Palestinians live with are mostly of their own making, such as the periodic bombings they apparently love to endure, the security wall, and the checkpoints.

16. I think you need to take a fresh look at this conflict Ed, you are no fool....

The Palestinians are fighting for their right to live. They are fighting for their right to self determination.

17. Exports of Israeli goods soar 22.9%

http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-exports-soar-229-1001013938

High-tech exports and private consumption are still pushing the economy forward. November 2014-January 2015 figures published today by the Central Bureau of Statistics show that exports of goods surged by an annualized 22.9%, following a 24.4% spurt in the three preceding months. The figures do not include exports of diamonds, ships, or airplanes. In contrast to the general rise in exports of goods, exports by traditional industries and exports of services and business services were much less positive.

The Bank of Israel this week unexpectedly lowered the interest rate to an all-time low of 0.1%, fearing that the strengthening of the shekel in recent weeks would harm exports.

The figures also indicate a continuation of the rising trend in private consumption, the main factor in the economy's growth in 2014. Total credit card purchases by private consumers were up by an annualized 3.4% in November 2014-January 2015, following a 7.8% gain in the three preceding months.

18. "A group claiming to be former agents of Israel's Mossad threatened to unleash a devastating cyber attack on South Africa unless its government cracked down on the growing campaign to boycott Israel, according to intelligence documents leaked to Al Jazeera's Investigative Unit.

According to the reports, then-Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan received a note from "unknown sources" on June 28, 2012, threatening a cyber attack "against South Africa's banking and financial sectors."

The hand-delivered letter gave the government just 30 days to achieve the "discontinuation of the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign and the removal and prosecution of some unidentified individuals linked to BDS"."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/02/agents-threatened-cyber-attack-africa-150224153915523.html

19. #1119 forty winks, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/03/04/britain-bans-israeli-tourism-ad-because-it-shows-jerusalems-old-city-as-part-of-israel

20. But what about hamas???