Israeli state beefs up efforts to counter the growing Boycott Israel campaigns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 18, 2013.

1. What low casualty rates according to me?
    Spoken like a true American!
    And yet you use these buffoons as justification for the Palestinian and Arabs civilian death
    Not if Israel keeps killing more civilians than terrorists
    So its a big dick pissing contest
    What?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. When you lose a bunch of wars you started, maybe, just maybe, you might get the shorter end of the stick.

Is it that complicated?

3. Palestine didn't start any wars. There was one war. The occupation by Israel. And its.going on to this day

4. Well, Palestine wasn't a country. I think you meant the inhabitants of the area, as well as several Arab states chose to wage war against the newly established Israel............. And lost.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab-Israeli_War

5. "Unclaimed" territory my ass

People lived there

You can claim they didn't have a right to ttheir home because ththey aren't technically a country all you want.

It.is still the same thing. Stealing land

6. Just so you understand, someone who starts a fight and loses will always get the short end of the stick.

Those people 'who lived there' lost that war, and subsequently the rest of the wars they began 66 years to this day.

7. I'm glad the Native American tribes of North America lost those wars too..... I mean, the Europeans had pieces of paper that granted them the land and the backing of royalty, stupid redskins should know better than to resist the European dick of power.

:poke:

8. Really dude?

Comparing two completely unrelated events to make a point?

Might as well also argue the colonisation of bacteria on the moon following the Apollo moon landings....

9. Idk, the moon is unclaimed, it gets what coming to it.

10. The anti semitism must by heavy in Canada
    Poor souls
    This is what they resort to

you mean like when you posted this? 

[​IMG]

12. Both Islamic fundamentalist groups that try to push Sharia Law upon anyone they terrorise.

13. not sure how these two unrelated events are less of a stretch than what goober posted but ok. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

did Israel win yet?

15. Win what?

the war that they are having with the militarily weak hamas.

surely it must be over by now... no?

17. I boycott companies and products.

Earlier, people were being ridiculed for doing just that.

I won't buy apple products, I wont buy nike products, I won't buy the sun and try to avoid giving any money to Rupert murdochs empire and i'm against state sponsored murder.

I make no apologies for any of this. The argument used earlier against people like me seems to be that because I won't 'win' then im an idiot.

Who's trying to 'win'? What constitutes 'winning'?
    The fact that you are talking about it, however negatively, surely is proof that the protests have raised awareness.
    Is that 'winning'?

I find the 'win' mindset troubling.

I live in the UK...I don't feel as though I live in a democracy. I don't feel my political views are represented by the options I have at the ballot box.

The only true democratic choice I have is, once I've been taxed, how I choose to spend my money.
    So I choose to avoid certain companies/products in the same way as I won't buy knock off gear down the pub because I don't agree with how it was acquired.

'Winning' was never part of my decision process

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #720 Tom79, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    There are no winners but Hamas is at its lowest point ever.
    They failed on anything they tried against Israel, all their attempts from the air, sea, tunnels and ground - all failed. They lost 80% of their missiles, by firing some to Israel and by AIF destroying their storages.

Their command centers and ammo storages all gone... Their top leaders.. Gone.