New to grasscity from Alabama

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by uravgsmoker, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys just created this account to interact with people who smoked weed too since i only know a few people that smoke here after only living in Alabama for a year. Originally from North carolina lived there since i was 15. Dad is in the military so i've travelled to many places smoking different type of strains the world has to offer. Not much else for me to say just hope i enjoy my experience on here though :p

2. What part of alabama you in? I'm in the Gulf Shores area

3. Hey what's up :)
    I'm from Alabama, as well. I am from the Birmingham area, what about you??

4. lets all get together and smoke upp! im in huntsville alabamaa! :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:  :metal:

5. I'm from Birmingham too. Would be down for meeting some new cool people. 

6. Im from Birmingham. The better Birmingham? Do you call it Brum over there and people from Birmingham "Brummies" would be funny if you did lol

7. In the athens/huntsville area as well, but getting back into trees since 04...have no ide where to start again.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Hey I'm new to this site from Alabama anniston erea don't have many stoner friends anymore figured ide try this out

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. We need to reinvigorate this thread and get these bama folks together... bama seems to be pretty cannabis dry right now

10. I agree and lately all I've found is kinda garbage bud just terrible that and know one seems to know what kinda bud it is its just loud....I like to know if its dro or kush or something els

11. Hah well at least you found some.. North al is empty. I'm just sitting here at work blasting Incubus and wishing for one of my connects to come thru.

12. found a new connect buds alright just regular mid and things got alittle dry where I'm at for alittle but its finally picking back up lookin for some dank having trouble finding it

13. Shoot me a message sometime maybe we could chill and catch a round of DG or something

Sent from the future

14. Anyone still active on here for Northern Bama?
    Seems I hit a stump around here.

15. Hit me up sometime if you're down to burn one around the hsv.

16. Or if you are south of Birmingham.