Pineapple chunk 400watt grow box

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by zakkah, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Oh yeah at what stage did it start flowering and showing sex ? Mine better be female or I'm going to burn my house down lol

2. Hard to see but I think it's a female. Two little hairs coming out . Hps are so hard to capture photos under

Attached Files:

3. Hey been following this since I too have a pineapple going. What do you think this is? It was a free seed from bank so not feminized. Here's a couple diff shots sorry they're not the best. Hoping for a girl lol. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392054474.328559.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392054484.260987.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392054492.061333.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. ?

5.  female

6. Thanks for that. New to it as I'm sure you can tell. Thanks again

7. Lookin good mate . Sorry i don't update regularly . Since I updated the app on my phone it's crap I think. Mines goin good will get pics tonight . Been struggling with 40+ degree days. So hot as.

8. Ended up be male. Everydays a learning experience haha

9. temps get the best of you? They did to mine was way underestimating what high temps would do.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1234402-Budget-DWC-CFL

10. Hey bro mine are 5 days from harvest I think. Luckily it has cooled down my part of the world :) stretch was huuge and all my colas fell over. Too much weight lol I tied em up though

11. yeah temps def got the best of me. so i ended up crossing p chunk and kerala x skunk unintentionally. now that its getting warm out im def going to throw a couple outside and see if it works. they say 75% chance of female seeds so im hoping it all works out. im currently drying p chunk and see some of the seeds that i am hoping are female, should i have taking them out when i manicured the buds a couple days ago. do you think the buds are even worth smoking? tons and tons of resin but its such a sad shame they got some seeds in em. any advice with this would be greatly appreciated as i am pretty upset about seeing these damn seeds. thanks

12. Id say realistically, you have a 50/50 chance on seeds, but supposedly theres tricks to get females. I dont mind having a male here n there, isolate them, collect pollen and cross my own strains. That pollen freezes nicely. :D Do a seed grow here n there n never spend money on seeds again.

Im one of those guys who gets happy as shit when i find a bagseed :smoke: