Vaporizers and Cannabinoids

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PantherXYZ, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Hello. 

I was wondering about vaporizers and the different chemical compounds in MJ.

Does a vaporizer only vaporize THC, or does it also vaporize CBD?

(The THC is the crystals and the CBD is the hairs, aren't they?)

Thanks

2. It vaporizes the 60+ cannabinoids. Come over to the vaporizer section in Toking Tools, you can learn a lot more :)

3. Word what kinda vape r u using?

For my birthday buy me a politician

I don't think it really matters as long as it's more than 350ËšF. Hell, you could vaporize everything at THC's "vaporizing temperature" of 314.6ËšF, but it would take a helluva long time.

5. #5 PantherXYZ, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013

What should I read over there?

i don't have one yet, I was doing some research before buying one. I've been looking at the magic flight launch box because I need something portable but I want to get the water whip for it and stash it out my back for occasional use.

6. I was wondering when this thread would get moved :laughing:

7. #9 PantherXYZ, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    cool so has anyone any magical wizard insight into the mysterious vaporizer!

8. Look at the da vinci it hits hard and can be used while charging. I have the pax and I love It for what it is but it is a real pain to keep spotless. It don't work well if it is not spotless. The NO2 is also good but not as small as the Pax or Da vinci It can be used plugged in or with battery. I like my NO2 because it hooks up to bongs very easy.

Can't answer a question you haven't put up. :p

10. the question is in the OP

11. #13 Yosh139, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013

My answer is the first response. Vaporizers let you get all of the 60+ cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN, etc.) on weed without tar. It has reduced carcinogens, and it lets you get the most out of your weed (because with a lighter you instantly destroy some of the cannabinoids).

Plus it tastes better.

12. so what temp is optimal?

220-226 degrees celcius IMO. Since at these temperatures you get all the/most cannabinoids.

14. cool thanks for the help

15. You can vap CBD, thx xy and z. Seriousness. If your ingredients are well made you can toke all thx and Cannabinoids in vaporisers

That is simply not true.   There are some cannabinoids that can only be had from combustion.

17. How would one know which Cannabinoids you can and can't vap? And can I use propylene glycol to make a good vap e-liquid?