my indoor grow room beginner need advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by risingsun, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Indoor growing this is my very first time and my first set up with 2 1000watt hps and mh bulbs for both. Im doing full organic grow in soil.

Attached Files:

2. What's the question? That was just a statement. You needed help with what?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. As to go about flowering and caring for them. Also im indebate to use one mh and hps for quality and yield. Wats ur experience with this or two hps bulbs

change to a 12/12 light schedule to induce flowering. keep your PH and temps under control. 6.5 and 60-80 degrees, respectively.

Good luck!

5. how many plants are you doing? 2k watts seems over kill to me.

6. 10 plants and its medical grow. Thaanks sapien

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

7. either way, it sounds like you just need to read some more, some use MH for veg and HPS for flowering, I use HPS for both cycles.

this will be the run to get your feet wet, just follow some basic grow guides and you should be ok.

8. Been doin as much reading as I possibly can my outdoor plants are standing at 12ft tall atleasr w lb per plant so trying to go from outdoor to indoor

9. You can't overkill on lights. More is always better.

Now it does look like you should have had the light closer. Your nodes are tight but they could have been a lot tighter. Low stress training for a few weeks and transplanting into bigger pots before you go into flowering will help.

10. I recieved these cuttings from a friends collective and this was how they came looked alot worse most were droopy I ended up running into a spider mite problem just starting after first night cuttings had mites saved the plants and now hopin for the best. Thanks supaabaked I didnt think more lights would be over kill just a better harvest at end result im hoping

11. Just remember that when you go into flowering the plant will stretch double or triple its size and after that i won't grow anymore it will just start putting on buds. The bigger the plant the more budsites you have. Patience is pretty vital when you're growing ganja. If it were me i would give it another month to two months. I was just saying a minimum you should give it a few more weeks or your going to get a half to an oz and to me thats just not worth it. Especially for the amount of electricity you're using lol.

12. They are at 2ft tall from soil to top of plants most are pass 2ft y im flowering now cuz if it increases in size I really dont wanna supercrop

13. It's called supercropping for a reason. Just sayin.

14. Ya I understand you on that part