My life in Boulder

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Amias, Oct 15, 2013.

1. #21 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    How is boulder city wise? Is it a good are? Stuff to do?

Awesome photography though

2. Boulder is a beautiful small college town really, I would not want to live here if I was not in college I don't think. I go to shows like every week here or in Denver, and there are always parties if that is your thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I am truly underselling boulder, it is one of the nicest places I have ever been. It is just not multidimensional

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Love the pictures, i need to break out my Canon and take some too. I love this time of year in Colorado, i'm in the Springs but theres still plenty of nice photo opportunities around here

5. Its been about a week since my last post right? 
    here are some pictures anyways:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. its been awhile, but i'm back!

took this one tonight
    [​IMG]

and this earlier in the week
    [​IMG]

7. Wow. So sick...so jealous

8. How long do you typically Leave the shutter open?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. hey how about some flowers in those pix ? let's see those legal herbs! :lol:
    damn wish I had job waiting for me in CO :(

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. @[member="CaptainCCC"] thanks!

@[member="dogg"] pimp that image is basically a big lie. My first exposure was about 40 minutes for the background. Then I took a whole bunch(about eighty) of thirty second exposures to make the stars pop and to light paint the rock I climbed on. I should have put myself in a better spot, or realistically had a helper to get a clearer image of a person under the tree. Behind me on that rock is a massive cliff, I didn't want to stay long.

@[member="chili420"] I'll make the herb pictures happen next time I pickup.

11. Your life in Boulder? Can we call you Patrick?

12. Dude this is really nice! I have a friend that just moved to Boulder. He says he loves it, he told to many beautiful things about Colorado. Especially going to the Garden Of The Gods! When I get there I plan on going on a hike/run/cycle mountains/photograph everyday. Enjoy the day friend!  :hippie:

13. That's cool man. If you see a dude that looks like a viking with long gold locks tell him I said morpheus.  :yay:

14. I'm jealous it's sooooo beautiful there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app