The Nest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TreeBird43, Oct 14, 2013.

1. I really need your help. Hey guys sorry about how absent I've been lately but works been killing me coupled with room work and a girlfriend. I just havent had time for the city but I've got problems in the room. Plants are looking shitty. Seed plants Not needing water but wilted lower leaves. Brittle stems and some leaves fall off jus to the touch. On the KB they are showing crispy spots that resemble light burn but I know it's not because some of the middle fan leaves have it. [ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397871535.870222.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397871615.620317.jpg attachment=1428411:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397871491.676722.jpg] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397871510.703421.jpg

On the bright side I have rooted clones of everything. 2 of each of the sour d phenos 3 chronic thunder and a lot of c99 and KB. That's about the only good news at this point. Sorry to be so brief but my gf is almost back home with dinner and a movie. Bout to get dabbed out and hopefully knock boots bout half way through this movie.

Peace and love,
    Tokin
    And if you have any insights to the defs plz enlighten me. If not I'll figure it out but might kill a few before I do lol

Current Grow

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-tokin-goes-indoors-first-journal.html#

Attached Files:

2. #1522 TreeBird43, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
  3. Are using any supplements, such as calmag or moles ass extracts, or Epsom salt?

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Off hand, it looks like calcium and phosphorus def to me...

5. Light flush, medium nutes with no additives. That's my standard deficiency routine!!

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

6. Hey Token...whats the dealio? Hope you got what ever that was that was wrong figured out? Your probably a busy guy like i am....just wondering whats up...hope everythings alright!

7. /\\/\\ what he said /\\/\\

8. Third the notion!! Ha

9. Hey guys thanks for pulling me back. I've been just running around crazy with work long hours and lots of things left to do but I'm getting mad bread from it so fuck it lol. But yea the plants are starting to look better. I've got 7 in flower. All about a week to week and a half into flowering. 3 weeks from the flip. I've got chronic Thuder, c99 and the 3 sour d phenos. I've got 2 kushberry ones in a 2.5 gallon I just stuck it in. That's about it for flower. I did a small flush with florakleen and then hit them with some nutes. And they seem to be turning around. Slowly. I think I lost a bit of time with the def. But I'm slowly getting them back to where they should be.

As for veg I still have the big ass blackwater in there. And a few big KB that were looking a bit shitty. One or 2 have made a near full come back and I will be sticking them into flower soon. The other ones I might just kill for the extra veg space. I will shoot a video to catch you guys up. I rooted shit ton of clones a few walked away idk how that happened lol ;) anyways I have rooted clones of everything except maby sour diesel #1 idk if that clone is gonna survive. But I have 3 kushberry, 2 c99, one chronic thunder, one sd# 2 and one of sd #3. All clones are happy and heathy some are in square pots and some are in solos. I think I'm gonna try circular with one of the c99, the other I'm gonna top early and and flower sooner as she is a stretchy lanky strain. The KB clones will get topped early about the 3rd-4th node. I'm not sure wtf I'm gonna do with the 2 sour d plants. Chronic thunder I'm just gonna let go maby top later on but I really need to see something from the flowering plants to help make a few of the decisions. They should begin to put the flowers on now than the transisation period and and stretch is over.
    I haven't decided what to do with big bitch blackwater but I can't risk putting her in my bloom area. Plus she is wide and low take up too much room. But I think I will end up cloning her and putting her out. Like I said I will get a video up tomorrow or Thursday, more likely Thursday tomorrow is my lady's birthday and were goig out. But I hope everyone is having a great day and I'm glad to be on here and giving this update. Will try to make some time to lurk and catch up on everyone's threads. I miss the city I just don't have enough time for everything. I hope to be updating more often. In the mean time I'm gonna take these dabs and hit the sheets. Long day tomorrow.

Current Grow

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-tokin-goes-indoors-first-journal.html#

10. Man put that bitch in there. Just keep an eye on her. The smoke is worth it!! Lol

11. she's trained to go outside. Way too big would take up to much valuable square footage in bloom

Sent from my iPad smoking kushberry

12. If you have a OG pheno, it would be well worth it!! Lol

13. #1539 hypercardriac, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014
    Good plan.. The right SD pheno is gold.. I love mine. She's slightly picky but nothing serious.. Occasionally she makes me shave my balls in order to enter the tent, even my butt crack once.. I almost let her go for that single reason but, I soon found a clean crack is nice, and a lot less pulled hairs..

14. Is that the same one G had on his 9 plant run??