The Nest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TreeBird43, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Pretty sure my last order took a week total.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you running Sara's LED from China?
    I was thinking of getting the 1600watter Mars 2 
    But will wait I think

• Like Like x 1
  3. #2683 TreeBird43, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    I ordered on the 5th so 10 days so far, they spent 4 days just sitting in Chicago so if you don't count that bull it would be a week if i get them tomorrow. But i def didnt get them today.

nope buddy im still rockin the 1k hortilux. Thought about drooping down to 2, 600w but I'm still thinking on what my next big upgrade will be in there. I've also considered keeping the 1k and setting it up on a short light rail but i dont like the idea of that big heavy hood moving back and forth. Seems like asking for a problem to me, maby I'm just parinoid cuz my carbon filter strap broke the other day.. I've considered supplemental led panels for bloom. I think firstly I'm going to get my drying box installed and get my other veg light hung. I have 3 pot size stages i go through, 4x4 square pot, 2.5 gallon, and 5 gallon, so a 4 foot 4 bulb t5 fixture for each stage sounds good. Right now I'm just running the 2 fixtures but having to raise one side of the light up and keep the other lower cuz of having 2.5 and 5 gallon right next to eachother..yea i think ill dust that light off and get it cleaned up today. Thanks for stopping in, I'm glad your going to be able to get your grow going again though, exciting stuff :ay: :bongin:

Sent from my iPad smoking kushberry

• Like Like x 2
  4. Update for today

Got some more clones going. Pruned my KB mom and took some for the dome. Took a few clones of wcsd too. Also got some sd3 chronic thunder and PLA clones in here. Plugged my heat mat back in I'm topping out at 75 in the veg room so 85 is what the mat will set at. That's not too bad for the dome
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824267.169988.jpg

Bloom as a whole
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824342.583672.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824358.595501.jpg

Chronic thunder day 26 from 12/12
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824382.423992.jpg

Sour diesel #3 day 26 from 12/12
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824427.518661.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824447.704261.jpg

Chronic thunder day 14 of 12/12
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824495.725439.jpg

Purple LA day 8 of 12/12
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824544.425835.jpg

Sour diesel #3 day 4 of 12/12
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410824616.583841.jpg

That's all I have for you guys tonight. Gotta go get my house husband on and fold the laundry and clean up the place. Hope everyone is having a great Monday.

Peace and Love,
    Tokin

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

• Like Like x 7
  5. I like that you list days from 12/12 cuz I was just looking for pictures to compare to at 2 weeks from 12/12 and I couldn't find many. The chronic thunder 14 days from 12/12 looks pretty close to my strain at 2 weeks. Day 26 ct is huuuge..

• Like Like x 2
  6. the day 26 chronic thunder is untopped. I'm kicking myself now for letting it go natural. I'm liking the structure of the day 14 ct much better. I like to give the days in bloom as a reference to myself and others.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Was the younger one topped or just pinched?

8. pinched, but after a certain point the plant will act as if it were topped while leaving the main stem in place. I pinched it Til it acted like it was topped, then pinched any tops that grew above the rest.

9. That's the same deal I've done with my current plants. I feel like I should have stopped pinching at some point unless I wanted to scrog them. All good tho nothing some lollipopping can't fix. I've been keepin my eye on that ct I really like it

• Like Like x 1
  10. ct is a nice strain, I'm not sold on the taste at all. It tastes so weird. Very earthy danky musty with a peppery undertone. I'm not partial to the taste at all. The smoke is nice and heavy which I like but man I don't wanna have crappy tasting herb lol. I wanna smack my lips cuz it tastes so good not cuz I'm trying to get rid of the taste. It's just not my cup of tea. I lean more twards my sd KB or PLA over the ct.

11. Ooo yeah that spicy peppery taste is weird.. Not sure I like it eifher

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Had some of my buddies critical jack herrer that he grew.

She had a haze lemon taste to it. I enjoyed the smell of the smoke after the fact. Actually tasted just like my tangerine dream but more lemon citrus then the td.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 6
  13. I think NGT has some stank beans over in his crib.. Extras that apparently weren't needed anymore..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. what's this about extra beans, no such thing lol. Drop them all. You talking about IR beans?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah are you talking about the ice raod? Lol... made that offer to tokin already lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Where did kit get 10 IR beans?

I was talking about your dogs nuts...

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2