The Nest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TreeBird43, Oct 14, 2013.

1. I like it lets smoke man.

2. I am taking bong rips as we speak

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I am gonna load my bong and take a couple with you man.

4. Mines a dirty mofo. [​IMG]

5. LOL, I just smoked and now I will again.

6. Well here we are the end of another day. I'm hope yours was as good as mine. I guess it's time for an update.

Well start out in veg.

My seeds are moving slow, I had hoped they would be out of the plugs by now so I added my heat mat back under the dome. Hopefully it will help kick them it to gear.

It looks kinda empty in veg right now.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408677045.243860.jpg

Here's the 2.5 gallon purple la. Been trying to heavily train the purple la plants. This strain is really showing up in bloom right now. More on that later
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408677138.002203.jpg

Here's the 4x4 PLA
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408677292.032352.jpg

Here is my lone chronic thunder. She's right about 11" right now. I hope to let this one veg and work up to a 5 gallon before she goes into bloom.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408677354.430741.jpg

Diesel3's
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408677526.191899.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408677545.432153.jpg

Diesel3 on the left. Lone KB on the right. These plants are a bit windburnt. They're the closest ones to my tower fan. Also a note on KB I will prolly end up chopping this one up for a lot of clones. I plan to make a small Bonsai mom with her so I can place this strain on the back burner for a bit. She's my favorite smoke so I will just keep her around for a bit as bonsai and grow one out whenever I need some personal. This way I have more room to run through some new stuff I got coming.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408677696.157340.jpg

I moved 3 plants into bloom tonight. One was chronic thunder.

Here she is before going in. I must say this strain has been a real joy to grow. It's so easy as long as you water it and feed it it's just grows beautifully. Slow vegger but the structure is great.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408677925.666500.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408678088.620814.jpg

The other plant I stuck in was diesel3. This one is a super shorty but she's wide. Should stretch up a bit and give me a nice canopy of those big buds I know she can produce. This plant was heavilyyy trained with cropping techniques to achieve a nice wide structure. I would have liked to let this veg another week but I need to put a diesel3 in with chronic thunder to keep to the plan. This diesel is a foot in diameter in all directions.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408678202.209983.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408678459.399851.jpg

I stuck a 4x4 diesel2 into bloom tonight just to get it out of veg. Like I said I'm clearing space. This will be one of those corner plants. Stick them in the corner and forget about them. She's small so should eat up any noticeable space. Well I guess I didn't take a picture of this plant. Already forgot about it lol. So here's a pic of my sd2 bonsai. I am not trying to preserve this genetic this is just practice so I don't fuck up when I go to make moms of my keepers.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408678739.401996.jpg

Ok on to bloom. It's starting to fill back up a lil. Bottom right corner of second pic is a shot of the sd2 I stuck in.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408678939.582556.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408678958.067785.jpg

This kushberry has been in bloom for 10 days now. She went in at 10" and is now 17" we also have our first signs of flowering tonight. This plant is 25" from my light presently.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679041.988028.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679058.030928.jpg

This is the runt PLA on day 47 from 12/12
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679176.771962.jpg

The rest of the plants are on day 47 from 12/12 as well. All are 36" from the top of the soil.

This is the big PLA
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679279.229219.jpg

This is the KB that was crisped up a bit during the ac exhaust incident
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679302.160855.jpg

Another KB
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679394.669014.jpg

And the last one
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679416.990641.jpg

The 4 36" plants are all about 12" from the light.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679514.838164.jpg

Well that's all I got for ya tonight. Hope everyone is nice and blazed right now. I know I am.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408679590.201001.jpg

Peace and love,
    Tokin

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

7. Looks good in here dood!

8. Lookin good tokin u using a 1000 watt bro ? any way subbed up

Sent from my Z796C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. thanks joe, welcome to the party. Make sure you smoking up in here. We stay heavily blazed. But yea bruh I'm runnin a 1k. I'm in the process of switching the script and going perpetual so my bloom area is less than full at the moment. Not for long though, Clearing space in veg for some new shit I'm about to get next week. Should get pretty interesting pretty quick. Anyways glad to have ya joe. :smoking: :wave: :bongin:

10. Wow, a lot going on in here man. I can't get anywhere near 12" with my 1K. That PLA is one you like? She looks like she gets large buds and that is always nice, how is the smoke from her? Those diesel #3's look a lot like my Diesel. They love training and yours are looking like they will explode in flower. What size pots are you using in flower?

11. I was so high from bonging all night. Woke up in a fog and shit.

You are gonna have this perpetual down in no time.

Stoner, LOL.

13. my hood is air cooled as well as I keep a little tornado fan blowing directly under the light. This helps move some of that heat that the 1k throws down. If I didn't have that fan blowing I would be back up in the 20" range. Normally I chill about 15" inches above the canopy but I have been putting off inching my light up because the new plants in flower are shorter and I don't want them to kill me with stretch. PLA is really showing up for me in bloom. She's as big as I anticipated her to be at chop but it's only day 47 and it would seem they are going through a bit of a swell right now. Hopefully she packs on more weight, I would not even think of complaining. Lol.

My pot sizes are all over the place right now. The plants on day 47 are all in 5 gal, the 17" KB and the afterthought diesel2 are both just chilling in a 4x4. The diesel3 and chronic thunder I dropped in last night are in 2.5 gallon pots. I tp them from 4x4 to a 2.5 a week ago so they had a week to fill up those 2.5s.

Since I stuck the sd3 and Ct in at the same time I'm hoping it will buy me a bit of time to veg the rest of the plants big enough to rock a 5 gallon going into bloom. I'm also trying to give a week or 2 veg time in the 5gallon pots so we get some good established roots. Prior to this I had been transplanting to 5 the same day I flipped the lights and I just don't think the roots had enough time to fill the pots. Hopefully a week or 2 of veg in the 5ers should give me a slight yield boost.

The diesel3 loves to be trained. I think she would even do well under a screen. It seems like the more you crop her the more of a vengeance she comes back with. I like it. I've been tugging and cropping on the 2.5 PLA too but she's less responsive than the diesel3's. She needs the training though. She needs cropping or topping to branch out like I need her to.

14. dude that was me yesterday. I had a nice dab sesh with my boy and then went to get some lunch. I passed out when I got home. Full high and full belly equals full on dead to the world sleep.

I hope I can get it down. Timing is everything. I just hope the master plan I have in my head comes together.

15. I would think if you tp right before the flip to a 5g pot the roots would fill it. That surprises me.

16. it was never a full root ball. They would be some roots in the outter layer but not a root ball like the 2.5 gallon in the center.