EU accuses Palestinians of wasting €2 billion in aid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Oct 14, 2013.

1. :gasp: does this mean Israel is also capable of making the same mistakes in times of war??????

you gave 6 wiki links, which one has the numbers that shows how many civilians they killed as opposed to non civilians?
    can i at least get a hint?

3. You could use google..

I didn't make the claim. If I did, then i would have used google and provided links to back up my claim.

5. #25 J-DILLA, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013

You mean like in the Kingsmill Massacre? Where ethnic cleansing was being performed by the IRA against protestants?

Here are some excerpts from the many links I posted:

Smokinp, you of all people, should be more sympathetic to Israel's cause, assuming you were alive in Ireland during the IRA years.

What do you think happened once Northern Ireland made peace? Their economy grew! and prosperity increased. Don't you think that is what Palestinians should do?

6. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/09/us-palestinian-hamas-crisis-idUSBRE99804P20131009

I guess some people don't know what "biting the hand that feeds" means.

Israel should stop sending supplies permanently, given the Palestinians have been ungrateful for having Israel continue supplying them while they continue to launch missiles and build illegal tunnels with EU aid money.

7. I could of told you they would waste it. Does anyone really think the billions that flood out of our broke Union actually get spent wisely. 

Is this a shocker? Look at how our government spends money and you assume that a lesser nation that we give aid will allocated it all down to the penny and show you the receipts? 

Nations like North Korea even in the face of famine choose to play games use aid money for weapons rather then food. Why would the Palestinians be any different? 

No real shocker here. The shock is anyones shock to that happening. You should expect it. 

8. It's as though both the North Korean and Palestinian leaders don't want the suffering and poverty to end. I guess it makes a great bargaining tool when you need aid money.

Whats interesting is NK was the single largest importer till recently of Hennesey. Kim Jong uses that as a pay off tool. In that nation where everything is restricted a pack of Camel cigs gets you access and favor. Basically thats what North Korea does with there aid. They have a massive game they play to get items illegally with the aid we give them. Believe it or not thats how he held on to power. John Doe gets Hennessey, Jane Doe gets a Xbox 360 and your loyal to him. 

Then like a collective bunch of morons next year we will give them the same or more. 

10. Off Topic, sorry, didn't want to PM.

@[member="augustwest"]. Ha, I just discovered your lineage. http://www.gro4me.com/SG%20Strain%20Guide%2008.pdf

Follow the left Genealogy branch down to the third level. Also a nice photo of you on page 7 (top right)  :smoke

I'm a delicate flower..

The Kingsmill attack was carried out by a renegade wing of the IRA and was not a sanctioned operation. If you took the time to read through the links you posted you would have seen this.

I suggest that you do a little research on what brought about the ceasefire and peace agreement in Northern Ireland J. The British government after many years of having a policy of not engaging with the IRA/Sinn Fein eventually realized that this was futile and changed tact.
    The British government engaged with the Republican leadership, agreed a truce, then a full agreement was drawn up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Friday_Agreement and power sharing commenced. We now have Loyalists and Republicans sharing government in Northern Ireland.

With a speedy high...  :smoking:

are you saying that he didn't read all 6+ of those wiki links in full?

who woulda thought lol

and a fast finisher..

that's kinda true :wacko: