Show off your concentrate

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by xxOgkushxx, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Hash poops

2. A few different strains of trim mixed into one tasty product ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389895032.612959.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #44 Wavy, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    why?

it's a bunch of pictures.

If you follow certain people, it's the shit. 
    bud pictures if you follow certain bud ones, cali crop doc , i follow because he always posts pics with a little bit of advice on growing below it, and the fine ass girls on there. 

*edit* just followed that guy, theres a few decent posts there too

4. so i bought some "skywalker clear" today. it really is super clear. if you look at it from above you can't even tell how deep it is in the jar

smells faintly of pine-sol but tastes like a lemon cough drop

anyway, just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this so-called Clear style of wax? they claim no residual solvents like butane but i'm naturally skeptical 

my phone is dead but here's their pic :http://i.imgur.com/oQ3MdgJ.jpg

the test comes in at 83.1 thc/0.1cbd/1.4cbn

5. that isnt wax. its sap. Wax isnt a general term for hash oil, seems to be quite the trend lol

That shit is garbage. They dont make it themselves, they buy whatever cheap poopy concentrates they can get their hands on and basically refine it and add artificial terpenes... YUM!

6. yeah, last night i did some looking up online and obvious the company that makes it is very sercretive about what the process actually entails...the only thing i can find with some detail in it is an obvious copy/paste PR article

7. They have a bunch of the clear line at a local spot near me. I haven't tried it as im not a fan of that consistency. My buddy seems to really like it. I have heard good things on its flavor, but if what Jimmy says is true then IDK about that. I will stick to my shatters. Much easier to work with, less wasted.

8. Some shitty pics of some pretty good shatter. Each pic is about a half G. These are all from a company called Fresh off the Buds and one is by Crown Extracts. Probably the best shatter I have seen come from Crown as they are more into wax.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      159.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      103.1 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      159.1 KB
      Views:
  9. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19369232" timestamp="1390155362"]that isnt wax. its sap. Wax isnt a general term for hash oil, seems to be quite the trend lolThat shit is garbage. They dont make it themselves, they buy whatever cheap poopy concentrates they can get their hands on and basically refine it and add artificial terpenes... YUM![/quote]really dude this was the first ive heard of something like that other than some synthetic wax i seen a pic and some info on ... so they add terps like that pans ink shit? Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

10. pans ink? IDK what you're talking about but yeah, they add Limonene I'm pretty sure, thats why its so pungent/lemony tasting. they probably use pinene and myrcene etc too but IDK really. I'd rather have terps that taste just like the plant they came from.

I would never personally buy the shit.

11. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19374290" timestamp="1390234450"]pans ink? IDK what you're talking about but yeah, they add Limonene I'm pretty sure, thats why its so pungent/lemony tasting. they probably use pinene and myrcene etc too but IDK really. I'd rather have terps that taste just like the plant they came from.I would never personally buy the shit.[/quote]me either i find it to be really stupid cause it should already have all the terps it needs for flavor and pick them strain specific i guess theyre tryna turn dirt ass weed into something better lile that pans ink i said something about its supposed to be terps you can add to bud i hate all that shit tbh Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

12. #53 risingsun, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Some northern lights honeycomb 72% thc and 2% cbd and 10ppm what you gotSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. uploadfromtaptalk1390321457261.jpg 20 hours in decided to flip Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

14. I bought this crumbly stuff the other day. I have never smoked/bought concentrate before, I feel like such a noob again lol.. But I am stoned! I bought a gram for 60 and I live in Florida how is that price compared to others? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390441486.358447.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Hroobile I get danky wax for $20 a g. And wax like urs in the pic for $10-15 a g

16. [quote name="camtheman" post="19388940" timestamp="1390441554"]I bought this crumbly stuff the other day. I have never smoked/bought concentrate before, I feel like such a noob again lol.. But I am stoned! I bought a gram for 60 and I live in Florida how is that price compared to others?[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390441486.358447.jpgSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]That almost just looks like pressed kief hash. But $60 a g if it was solid shatter would be a good price. But the stuff you have should be $30 a g at most maybe $40. But people aren't willing to let there shitty product go for cheap because they spent so much making it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. uploadfromtaptalk1390446197621.jpg 55 hours in one flip kept at a steady 100 and full vacSent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

18. It does look like it but it's pretty sticky. I figured it was a bit overpriced but I've been wanting to do it for a while and I couldn't pass up the chance.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. [quote name="camtheman" post="19389407" timestamp="1390446670"]It does look like it but it's pretty sticky. I figured it was a bit overpriced but I've been wanting to do it for a while and I couldn't pass up the chance.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]could you take some better pics of it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum