Show off your concentrate

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by xxOgkushxx, Oct 14, 2013.

1. LMAO a smoke shop is not going to sell oil

2. Shattah

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. ahha i love a good gdp shatter becuase of the sweet candy taste

4. LOLOLOL u said ur local headshop? wtf why wud a headshops sell wax? ask ur regular dealer or make uit urself

5. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="18966011" timestamp="1384132763"]Some errl pics from trim season :smoke:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:bongin:[/quote]You always have the most amazing looking product, good shit bro! Keep the pics coming

6. #26 Sneakin-Uh-Toke, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    I do not like shatter at all Budder/crumble taste so much better I do not whip my extraction. I feel heat and agitation destroys all the noids cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpinoids :cry: . To make Shatter you have entirely way to much heat which ruins the trichomes :metal: lol not cool. SOOOO when you whip it and add a lot of heat your lowering thc% and ruining the flavor...............I like crumble/budder that you could possibly (GHOST) hit it because there feels like no smoke is in your lungs :hello: . I did a .8 gram dab and felt like nothing super stoned could barely keep my eyes open and the flavor is out of this world :yummy: . For all the people talking shit make something like this and you will actually know what it is about until then please don't talk shit :smoke: .......Crumbles where its at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I made this batch 2 days ago still havn't got to try it but my friend says its absolutely amazing. I hope you all smoke good keep things clean and purge that butane out shits gross.... :eek:  super white dabs.jpg honey comb wax bee hive.jpg yummy wax.jpg sexy wax1.jpg wax bowl.jpg dabbbbs.jpg  

P.S............Do not whip ruins your shit I wouldn't know tho.. have a great day!! :hide:

Attached Files:

7. How do. Get the budder consitensySent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You need to control your heat and do not whip it but you also need to work on your purging techniques. Im not telling you to go out and buy one of those expensive pumps that I keep seeing on here. All that does is sucks the fuck out of your trichomes and could possibly ruin a whole batch of possibly amazing cumble. I am not saying the pump doesn't work cause it does I have used it but have also ruined 50+ gs of wax because it fucked it up. Not worth it in my eyes but if you google different hand and low low low low heat purging techniques there are amazing tricks to help easier push the butane out you do not really want to smash your product while butane is still in it because your making it harder for the wax to come out. I try to not damper or tarnish the flavor of my hard earned treasures. You also can't make top of the light crumble/budder with shitty trim you need quality sugar leaf trim nothing with a long stem or fan leave nothing like that you can use that to make tea or lotions etc. We are in a michigan forum If you wanted to actually learn would'tt be that hard. Hope that helps a little 

9. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

funny guy, you are.

10. Strange, I prefer shatter because I feel it has a much better taste then budder\\crumble. I am all about the flavor. I have recently found an extract artist that makes some tasty\\potent crumble but I still think the shatter I am getting is way better flavor and much easier to work with. Just my .02

11. Dont want this to sound like advertising xD but check out my instagram. @standard_oil_company

All of the videos and pictures on the page are mine!

I would post the pictures here but they are on my iphone and i am a lazy person

12. fuck instagram :laughing:

13. [quote name="trixman22" post="18896796" timestamp="1382979207"]I wish I could make dank shatter like you guys. So golden and clear. Sadly I can't so I just "donate" for them at the dispensary's. Sux cuz most spots have crap. West Coast Cures has some bomb stuff. This is a pic of the best looking stuff I got. Its not the best, just best looking. Sorry for the poor quality pic.[/quote]Shitty where do you live? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389681011.911789.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389681030.620029.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389681041.470833.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389681069.935475.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389681080.221915.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389681093.082166.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389681105.581340.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389681117.275735.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Bubble hash made today! [​IMG]

16. Some BHO I made yesterday is really good ! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389825394.910419.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum