Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to smoke hash oil/wax/dabs/bho without a rig?

• Please log in to reply

mattthehippo

mattthehippo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
So you know those cheap yet overpriced acrylic bongs every store has that usually fit onto gasmasks? Well you know how the bowl screws off? So if i screw the bowl like halfway off, put some oil on the side of the bowl, torch it, and jiggle jt around (as if it were a rig) would it work just the same?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

fatcuz1234

fatcuz1234

• Registered Upgraded
  • 313 posts

I don't know many you'd think oil rigs are so popular for a reason right? Personally I would invest in maybe a refillable wax pen.  :bongin:

Vast Difference

Vast Difference

• Registered Upgraded
  • 131 posts

You'd be better off just putting it in your pipe, using a little weed as a base to place it on top of.

• CaptainBobbo likes this

SupaaBaked

SupaaBaked

Life's a garden, dig it.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,600 posts
No just buy a rig or put it on a bowl.

phunk doc

phunk doc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,022 posts
sorry man but it wont work the way you describe it. if you cant afford a rig, just top those bowls wwith a nice dripping of wax, youll still get stoyoned.
  • Weeman30 likes this

Dear Delilah

Dear Delilah

Resident Forum Wallflower

• Bronze Member
  • 3,786 posts

• CaptainBobbo likes this

CaptainBobbo

CaptainBobbo

Green "Belted"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts

Yup just top it off a bowl with some. Otherwise it'll just melt and run everywhere. You could get a little but on a dab stick and put it it on a hot knife. Make sure to keep the knife hot and the knife nice and level so it doesn't run. (This is pretty intense compared to an oil rig though)

:smoke:  :cool:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users