Hello there from Maryland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Furthurhead, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Hello City,

I've been lurking for far too long and finally decided to join.  I read current grow and life related threads all the time, almost a hobby at this point, lol.

Anyhooo, I am a 40 year old dedicated father, husband and daily toker who uses both recreationally and medically.  I also take every chance I get to speak against the outrageous propaganda that seems to plague the ill informed and closed minded when it comes to the cannabis plant and its uses.

I am very educated and experienced on the aspects of cultivation (in & out), current legislation-both state and Federal(if they ever come back online :) and general life as it pertains to the cannabis culture or as deep as one can be residing on the East Coast...

I don't list these credentials to brag or boast, but to introduce myself as a new member to this society with what I have to offer in return for acceptance....

...I look forward to chatting with y'all.

2. Wat up from towson.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Whats goin' on in the Joppa rd. area...used to work up that way, Tough loss for the tigers yesterday...hope y'all are seein some of the nugs that re floating around the AACo, best its been in 30 years...wooohooo!!! Sign o the time to come   :) 

4. Yeah its a shame we lost. We were on a roll. The nugs have always been good up here. Its when u get back to howard county for break where u get mids and scammed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. What's good mang! I'm from Ellicott City and Frederick. Always cop good bud in EC since I'm near Baltimore, Towson, and Timonium, but Frederick is a different story. It varies from excellent to average, but I usually get decent prices.

Be easy!

6. @[member="tiquanunderwood"] You never know what your gonna get in Frederick. I been here all my life 

7. It's hard to find good prices on the eastern Shore.

#RedEyeClub

8. [quote name="RedEyeCEO" post="19048445" timestamp="1385420857"]It's hard to find good prices on the eastern Shore. #RedEyeClub[/quote]Pretty much this Gotta suck a dealers dick just to get a discount hahaSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 illogical, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Well this aint sketchy at all /sarcasm Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Welcome! I grew up in Silver Spring.Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

11. #11 illogical, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    [quote name="DJBlunt420" post="19390891" timestamp="1390468606"]Welcome! I grew up in Silver Spring.Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk[/quote]haha nice! I worked there and am trying to get an internship at the discovery hq there. I love walking in downtown silver spring. Such a nice lil spot. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. My mom and I both used to work in downtown Silver Spring .Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

13. #13 Smokemon, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    It is hard to find some green in MD, especially when you're not in college and are in you low 30s. I thought it would get easier with the decriminalization but nope.  This Glen Burnie/Odenton/Jessup/Columbia area is harsh.  Had one dealer but he disappeared.

14. I'm like 25 to 30 mins away from Baltimore but haven't had any luck.

15. #15 Dum Dum Boy, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Glen Burnie here

16. I'm in Cecil county & it's usually so dry... if u don't grow it, u don't get it.

17. Denton area here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Welcome to the forums fellow blade. Enjoy your stay here at Grasscity. Hope to see you around.

19. You're very close man.  How's the area over there?  Any luck?

20. Good to have you here.  I'm in my low 30s and also take every chance to speak against the propaganda.  I'm always reading studies to stay up to date on current data that disproves the allegations about addiction and medical conditions attributed to cannabis by our government and big corporations. At least decriminalization went into effect, that is one step in the right direction but too small.  We need to raise our voices for cannabis legalization.