TheAnswers QWISO Thread

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by TheAnswer121, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Qwiso is oil...

The trichs don't dissolve in the iso, the iso extracts the oil from the trichs themselves.

If you ran pure kief, you would get oil in your dish and leftover plant matter in your filter, which would be useless.

Not trying to dog you, just providing info. Look around at all of the tutorials on the net, youtube, forums etc. NOBODY is scraping stuff off of coffee filters after filtering their material. It isn't necessary. It may make your yield a little higher but in the end it is lowering the potency of your qwiso.

2. You'll have a cleaner end product if you were to use 99% ISO instead of 91%.
    Also you should be evaporating that shit outside or at least beside a window with a fan blowing it out. This is how ppl blow up their houses. Goes for all flammable extraction methods.

Sent from my NSA recording device.

3. can't find 99% around my area. will check online for next time. ty for the tips :bongin:  :bongin:

4. Most drug stores should carry small bottles of it.
    If not I would go to a paint/solvent supply store and talk to the owner. I get 5gal buckets of 99% out the back door for $70 now ;)

5. I get looked at funny for buying a 32oz bottle of the 91%. if I went in and asked for 99% they'd def call the cops :laughing:  walgreens and cvs don't have it here. found some online 32oz for $9. lil steep but maybe i'll try it out.

6. Weird, where I am it's all on the shelves and unless you filled a cart with nothing but that nobody cares. Is there no shoppers drug mart or something like that near you?

7. na man. so many meth heads n shit. they id me for childrens Tylenol when my son has a cold. it's terrible

8. Wow that's fucked up. Goddamn meth heads ruining it for everyone ;)

9. How do you prevent little bits of dust and stuff from settling on the plate when it's drying? That's the problem I'm having

10. Pantyhose work great. Can get super cheap ones at your local drug store for like a dollar.

11. #55 Tokeup2day, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
    [quote name="7Grams" post="18866654" timestamp="1382463913"]Pantyhose work great. Can get super cheap ones at your local drug store for like a dollar.[/quote] awesome will definitely do that in the future. Hopefully this batch will be completely dry tonight

12. How's it look? Used a couple grams of decent buds

Attached Files:

13. let it finish drying and toke away. looks nice and golden :bongin:  :bongin:

14. 7grams is correct in the filter. All that is left over are the stalks of the trichomes and the husk ( head of trich where oil is EXTRACTED) hence this is called an extraction method. No one here is bashing you, your learning dude, just is guys who have been doing it for a few years all learned the same way. But yeah the stuff in the filter has little to no thc or cbd and pretty much rendered useless. Smoke if you wish but it's not wise as it holds the solvent more than the oil does . And QWISO is a type of oil/hash hence hash oil :p all your stuff looks good dude, were just trying to help educate to correct way and best methods to all blades :) keep givin er' bro! Props!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. yeah it def needs to dry a little more but I took a dab and it got me pretty fuckin high

16. is it possible to make iso with male plants ?