my mom is ashamed of me cus I smoke weed wtf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Oct 11, 2013.

1. The best revenge is to be successful. 

2. Be ashamed of her for not smoking weed.

3. Ignore her and cut her out of your life. She's ashamed of her son? Too bad, she doesn't have a son anymore. You've got a bachelor's degree and you're in law school for fuck's sake. Did she get a degree? Did she go to law school? Graduate?

4. She's your mom, respect her no matter what..she's not being that ridiculous.  Some people are really hard headed when it comes to weed, so be it.  

5. Don't blame yourself. You know what's right for you. Your mom does not. It's a sad thing for anyone to have kids if they think there is a possibility to be dissapointed in them to the point that they dont even want to talk to them anymore. You are not a household pet. You are her child. Good luck to you.

she WILL turn around. people turn around once they see how successful you've gotten. it's fake as hell but it's lyfee

you just can't let her shit get to you. who cares if she doesn't agree. if it's one thing i've learned it's that just because they're your family doesn't mean you need to keep them in your life or feel obligated to especially if they've been nothing but shitty to you your whole life

oh and I knew this was going to be your thread before I clicked on it based on the title lolol it always ends with "wtf" hahaha

7. Your relationship to your mother is more important than your recreation, I think. If you are truly wanting to be reconciled to someone you love you should be willing to give it things for them, even if its not a bad thing. Their are many different types of failure, and if you sacrifice your relationship with your only real family will being a lawyer fulfill that gap? I would submit that it will not. The consumption of cannabis should enrich your life not entrap it. Just my two stoner cents

Toke On!