FLK Garden - Dual Spec Perpertual Multi Strain

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by MrFlk, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Glad to hear you're back in business with the power. :) Think I'll crack a cold one to celebrate!

....I'll take any excuse I can get to drink a beer, lol! Seriously though, glad the lights are on. Stay safe.

2. 3d!!! Need to swing by your journal, that build is going to be awesome.

With the power issue I was down again for another day. Just got back up a few hours ago. I hope they got that fixed up.

I'm about to start flushing the girls. Almost 50/50 red hairs on most of the buds. Looking for a good head high on these ones.

3. Glad to see you getting that harvest on man! I got about another month and a half before I chop. Hopefully by then, I'll be back to toking! B)

4. Back to toking!! You been out for a couple of months right?
    Hope it goes by fast.

I took a pic a couple minutes ago, top cola on the gfba
    1441031565027.jpg

I guess I can start flushing them for the next 2 weeks.

5. Nice FLK finally looking like they're gonna finish up for Ya lol

:wave:

6. Thanks ks for stopping by gus

Got me some buds curing in a jar, I don't like the quick dry method.

Not too bad for a lower branch bud. Kind of fluffy, strong citrus smell.

1441165486867.jpg

1441165503583.jpg

1441165528439.jpg

Girls in the flower tent will start their flush anytime soon.

7. Happy tokin Flk!

8. They look nice man! Like Deez said happy Tokin Mr Flk

:smoke:

9. Hey guys I'm back, trying to catch up first before posting here. Those journal I follow go pretty fast so it took me about a day or 2.

Just flushing the girls in the tent and feeding the Veggers in the closet and clone cab.

Took some pics today of some random buds, probably mixed the pics a Lil bit, too stoned to be sure.

Gfba
    1441738186088.jpg
    1441738223120.jpg
    1441738261402.jpg
    1441738329775.jpg

Top cola
    1441738382819.jpg

7g gfba slowest
    1441738436984.jpg
    1441738465311.jpg

Sour tangie
    1441738515497.jpg
    1441738595749.jpg
    1441738680132.jpg

Those gfbas bud I'm smoking seems to do the work, can only get better!

Attached Files:

10. Can't edit the post but the second pic of St is gfba and the last pic(gallery) is ST

I knew something was not right

11. Oh man, mr.flk, your killing it brother. Extremely impressed my man.

12. Thanks loop

Read somewhere the 3rd is the day for the lady o's. Can't wait!

And 2 more affies 2 go. How the first 2 look like for your taste?

13. It is yes sir! I'm excited for this as well. Lol

Actually man, I'm very pleased with these Affies.
    I'm used the the bud shrinking up a lot when drying, these Affies don't shrink much at all. Very pinecone like structure

Attached Files:

14. The end is in sight! How stoked are Ya man? Lol looks like you're gonna get a good harvest off them gals! Then load her back up and do it all over again! Lol have fun man

Happy harvesting

15. He'll yeah loop! What is your schedule for the next 2 affie? The one flushed with sprite is still there? Remember me on the 3rd don't leave me hanging with those lady o's.

Yo gus! finally these bitches are going down. Not running them again though, got more seeds of gfba but not sour tangie. I think the slow flowering time must have been due to environment. Not much I can do to change it about now but perhaps in a couple months will get new stuff in there, just need to save some money.

16. I'd never leave my boy hanging bro! And the two with he 7 up flush are the ones left. Chop on the 10th!
    Much love brother flk

17. Much love too loop

went to my fav taco truck
    Bean soup and a taco with blue moon pumpkin harvest.

1441766253738.jpg

Now to my veg closet, I had to heavily trim all the girls due to my fight with aphids.

1441766400948.jpg

1441766414158.jpg

1441766428936.jpg

1441766439961.jpg

They seem to be resilient to my weekly spray of Dr rosenthal zero tolerance. 2 bottles gone and need to buy another one. Perhaps I'll order online fox farm bug off and see how it works.

18. I sprayed with Bug off in the past with no problems then switched to neem and cap'n jacks but had to spray with an old bottle of bug off cause I was out of the other. It burned the fuck out of my plants lol they made it through but man I was super disappointed. Be careful man

Veg looks good

19. Hey dude!

Can ya get some Spinosad? I think they discovered it in Puerto Rico, so I don't see why not. It's great for aphids and mites as whatever else you might run into indoors.

20. Sup man, those buds look like they're gonna treat you real nice like! I hope they taste and smoke as good as they look. :)

The grub from the truck made me hungry as fuuuu.....lol. My daughter is puttin some enchiladas down right now and I'm ready to kill em!