FLK Garden - Dual Spec Perpertual Multi Strain

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by MrFlk, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Forgot this one
    [​IMG]
    It was a clone I managed to fit in the small rent and yield over a zip

Took care of the flower tent. Inline and scrubber are now hanging from the tent. Turned on the 4" inline fan pulling the air from rhe hood and exhausting out of the tent. Using only 200w mh. I will go mixed spec later on.

[​IMG]

Got one the pe closer to the light, super cropped her so she will get very bushy. Tge ither one is underclose watch. Looks lije she is reveggin with a lot of oneblade leaf and a couple three blades.

Og18 has somenice shoot I can clone off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the only gdp survivor, hope its a female.
    [​IMG]

Well thats it for now. Until the next one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You should get you a ppm/ec tester! But looking not to shabby,man I wish I had friends who kept strains on deck like that. It's just lonely ol' me and my bonsai mums :(

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. looking good Mrflk...that 'forgotten clone' looks perfectly ripe and delicious!.
    shame you only got the one gdp...I hope she's a girl for you...

chiefkeefer, I'm in the same boat...just me and my bonsai mom's, everyone I know just sprouts seeds or wants clones from me.....man what I'd give to be able to trust someone to hold a strain for a year!

4. I am thinking about getting a.hanna ppm ec tester. Not sure if I can rely on any other.

For some reason my friend prefer the pe over the critical+.I guess both cuts are damn good.

Hope the plushberry I gave him ends up being an awesome pheno. That I will like to have. The clone I took didnt made it.

5. More from the archive

5g c+
    View attachment 1316265
    1385516844594.jpg

Ok, I'm behind schedule in this flowering situation but this is how it'll go
    First I need to get some coco bricks and perlite. I need some 7 gallon smarties. I will transplant the healthier pe into coco perlite in the 7g smartie. I should be receiving the forgotten clone aka c+ prety soon and that will be xplanted also to a 7g smartie.

I also need to get some root cubes and get my cloning going on. I should have ready to clone GDP, pe, and og18

So in about a month I should have 1 pe and 1 crit flowering and 1 of each going into flower 4 weeks later. Let see if I can stick to this schedule.

6. C+
    1385517462694.jpg

7. Well I'm back with an update.
    :wave: :smoke:

Veggin under the mh is hivong me good result. The og is looking healthier, the gdp looks great too, hope its a girl.

[​IMG]

I will take all the clones I can from the og18 and throw away the mom.
    Proabably next weekend.
    [​IMG]

Top view, supercrop two days aho
    [​IMG]

Bottom growth
    [​IMG]

Pineapple clone, ready to bush out. I will transplant her to a 5g smart pot next weekend too.
    [​IMG]

Other pe will get tied down and completely bend over. Thought I had a pic.

And yhe gdp. Looks very indica. Crossing my fingers here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I should be able to switch into flowering by the end of this month. Still wating for the 2 critical clones, I need to get ahead with the pe to get the perpetual going.

8. Sup cityI did another iso run. Im not surenif im doing that sruff right but it gets me really high. It has a weird taste and smell. [​IMG]My process is 30 secpnd wash through 2 coffee filter. Into a Pyrex dish. Did one run in a watwr bath and did another run letting it dry out over a day. Is it suppose to smell funny?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. When I make iso I always make sure to do a good heat purge. I use a candle warmer on low...occasionally turning up to high for a short while...just warm enough so that it bubbles a little bit. I'm sure you can find better info out there...I just kinda wing it. I use everclear though too...if you're using isopropyl you should do a better purge then me to make sure you get out all the meythl or w/e it is.

imo...it always smells a little funky...hard to describe, but a unique iso smell...unlike other hashes.

10. Sadly I dont have access to everclear. I took the iso I let vape out and doing a heat pirge over warm water. The rum I plaxe directly on warm water caped out real quick. After it was dried I scraped, place it in parchment paper and did a second heat purge. I'm paranoind about smoking chem in my iso or even worse hookin someone up with it. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Got this going on right nowAll of the bubbles are beneath the glass. I dont think I'll see bubbles in the isoSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Thanks tscIm subbed to the new bho discussion thread. Jimmy Carter is the guru there. Decided doing the iso instead of bho because I don't have a vacuum pump yet. That last run I posted above got me real stoned. Still doubting if its clean?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Honestly Brotha I've been making iso for quite awhile, amazing batches to poop hash. But You learn and perfect the art of iso each time you try it. Taste and quality depend on what you put into it. From black goo/ resin type to golden/blonde dust hash that melts into heaven in a joint or bowl. I like to use my small trim from my plants (i.e. popcorn).Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Hello cityGot an update comingDid some cloning, amd transplant the pe and critical. Crot went ro a 5g smart pot and pe to a 3g grow bag. Will upload some pics later tonight. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Hello everyoneUpdate is still coming. Finally got the 2 other girls in the flower tent. Will switch the light on them next week. So I uave 2 critical and 2 pe. I tried cloning the og18, and the gdp. I cloned directly into coco, and it looks like I may get 2 og. The gdp is laying on the coco looking bad but at least it is still green. I sprayedthe a couple times a day with water and superthrive. 1drop to a gallon ratio. The last 2 girls I got came in 7g soil pots, so I uave 2 in soil and 2 in coco. Kind of a side by side but im staying with coco anyway. Pics are coming. I will try to get it done today. Later growers. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Get that Jew fro in action! :p :poke: :p

Lets see some pics… Hows it comin along? :confused_2:

17. Hello stoners/growers in da cityWell, pics didnt came up yesterday cause I stayed up late watching mnf. I got them today though. This is the flower tent, looking kind of full. [​IMG]Two on the right are critical, left side pe. Small one In the center is gdp. Crits[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Pe[​IMG][​IMG]GDP[​IMG]Veg tentOg18 mom, a little burnt due to the bug spray. Found some whiteflies on her. [​IMG][​IMG]Og18Clones are trying to surviveGdp not so sure[​IMG]Thats it for now. Light will be switched on the 24th. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Pics didn't upload correctly?Took another one after rotation. [​IMG]Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. C'mon man. I did a super post and l lost it. Well lets get to it My clones are looking good. I threw one away a couple days ago. So 3 og18 and the gdp.[​IMG]Took an auto blue cheese bean without germin and put in coco to sprout. Let see if she pops. Along with the bc I will flpwer the og18 mom whoch I was going to throw away. [​IMG]And the flower tent (veggin) switch will be on the 24th. [​IMG]:smoke: had more on this post but too stoned to type it again. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app