FLK Garden - Dual Spec Perpertual Multi Strain

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by MrFlk, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Took some pics yesterday, everything is going good. Clones ok, mothers ok. I'm pretty close to start flowering the clones but still haven't got back my tent.

Clones

1429923317878.jpg

Mothers
    1429923304931.jpg
    1429923292113.jpg
    1429923278651.jpg

Waiting to get from eBay gh flora grow and ph tester drop in the next few days. I'm kinda low on grow stuff but I'll get to it in the next couple of week.

@Ironhead I got a couple of ?? Coming your way...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Those clones are looking great man as do the mothers.
    What are you going to be flowering under again?

3. #383 MrFlk, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    I have a 400 hps air hood and as soon as I get my 2x3 tent all the clones will go in there. I'm trying to go pick up the rest of my stuff today.

4. They grow so fast, I forgot what it was like growing un coco. All of my last run were in soil.

1430056315197.jpg

5. Going mad over here, my friend is mia, so I haven't been able to get back my stuff. I guess I'll just go a wait for him to get home, didn't want to do it that way but I have no choice.

Clones are growing really fast. I really want to flower them just to see what I get. Later I'll do bigger girls.

Will let you guys know of something new happen in my room

6. Is he just ignoring your texts and calls?

7. Yeah, he usually is hard to get but it been mpre than a week. When I was at his house last time, he was like tomorrow I'll get your stuff and bring to your home. I told him that I wasn't in such a rush and was going to get them later so he didn't have to make the drive.

Now it's been a week and no trace of him, I'll just park in front of his house and wait till he get there.

8. man, shitty its come down to that. Hopefully he atleast has a legitimate reason for not replying.
    Is space an issue, or are you just trying to get some buds real quick lol?

9. #389 MrFlk, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    Space is some of the issue. I'm planning on using the 2x3 to flower. Only 2 of the clones are males the rest of them will go to flower, can't veg them bigger because they won't have space to bush out.

I can transplant the clones into 2 gal bags and is going be tight in there. I already know that I'm keeping gfba, is the only one I got but I want to keep only one mother of the sour tangie.

I want to pop next super lemon haze, purple kosher X strawberry banana, and chameleon kush. I only have one seed of each so trying to get lucky there.

I also have a 4x4 tent but I can't put it to use, the room where it can go doesn't have ac and I ain't going that road again.

Will be heading to get my gear after I get some stuff done in the house. I forgot I had the butter in the fridge waiting for the second part of irnohead's method. Gotta melt and strain that.

10. Finally got to it, my butter ends up like a dark green every time I do it.

This is my first time clarifying the butter, let see how it looks like tomorrow.

1430353895980.jpg

Just like half a pound of butter I guess

11. What up kevie! See you lurking :hello:

12. Not much just been growing and getting ready for camping and fishing season 😁

13. That's cool, I went fishing once on a lake, it was fun. Would love to get on a boat and go to open sea.

Took some pic from the clones, gfba is started showing the first 5 set leaves about time. I just watered them, the first on the left got a bit dry.

Just now
    1430355770483.jpg

A week before
    1430355808955.jpg

14. Id love to go out to sea too. Fish for them big blue fin tunas lol 😁

15. The other day I was talking about going to get my stuff, and I didn't. I decided to call his wife who already moved to Colorado before I crash landed there and yeah he is totally ignoring my call. Then she reminded me that I actually sold them some of.my stuff but I know I didn't sell them everything. So apparently he thinks some stuff are his. I told her that if he thinks something belong to him we should talk it out. This situation ducks so much balls. I just want to tell him to fuck off but I want my stuff first.

So after doing inventory he has a 400w digital ballast and the 2x3 tent that belongs to me. If I get those 2 things I don't have to deal with him again, that fucker!

16. bull shit man. Sucks ass foing gppd things for people to get fucked over. I feel for you man. Hopefully he will at least talk yo you about the ballast and tent.

17. Basically I sold him a 4x4 tent, ballast, air hood, mh bulb, 6" inline fan with ducting for $100

18. holy shit your an awesome guy! Have any other things to get rid of for a bill? Jk man. He should know right off hand that you werent selling all that for 100. The fan is worth tgat alone.

19. His wife wasnt even sure if she fully paid for it. I just told her that it doesn't matter. Just wanted the stuff that belongs to me. I called her yesterday and I know that she already talked to him today in the morning like they usually do. That's why now I am pissed. I couldn't be nicer to him, I know it isn't her fault is his piece of shit of husband that also treat her like shit. While she is over there with their 3 kids he is over here cheating on her with a girl that even ain't worth it. I don't mind him hanging out and ocasionally getting lucky but to be with someone everywhere you go probably in front of a lot people that know his wife is disgusting to me. That's why I wasn't hanging out with him like I used to. I felt uncomfortable with the situation. Anyway sorry for the rant, is my day off and I am here dabbin and thinking

20. yeah its a pretty shitty day. Got orrientation in a few hours and my car is down. Cant find a ride. So here in a few ill be joining you in some dabs lol.

Though if i was in your situation, id get what i could back and call it done with that dude. Obviously he isnt a very good friend and cant own up to his problems. Shits pretty shitty. You going to show up when he is at home?