FLK Garden - Dual Spec Perpertual Multi Strain

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by MrFlk, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Here we go.

Just took some random buds pics of each of them

Critical+
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After watching these pics I decided to do the chop 2morrow. Aint worth it to keep using all those wattd in something that wont make up for it.

I'll just prepare for the next one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well I chopped the last 2 girls I had left. I will try to salvage the best looking buds and everything else will be used for extraction.

PE
    [​IMG]

Critical+
    [​IMG]

Both
    [​IMG]

This grow was a semi fail for me. First I had whitefly fucking with me then they suffer serious drought when they were taken care of while I was gone. So until the next one.

3. U live and learn bro.! I'll be around to see your next round

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Wow ive been neglecting my journal this past weeks. Even though I am following every subed thread day to day.

Well I handed off some of the girls I had. They went to a good home and I can get anything back, all I need to do is ask.

So I have in my veg tent og18 which has taken forever to reveg. All I want is a good clone so I can ditch the plant that is looking not so great.

Also a headband and blue og 2 week from seed.

Want to pop 2 more gdp 1 tenesse purple kush both reg hope I get lucky. And ultra sour.

Headband
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue og
    [​IMG]

I am very close to 0 whiteflies. I was at the room and thoroughly check all leaves not seeing one not even eggs buts after a while there saw one. Gotta keep spraying till they are gone.

Nothing in the flower, so not perpetual yet and no christmas harvest sucks big time.

Basically I'm focusing on when I get going again. If I do good I wont miss this time without harvest.

I will ask for some clones/veggers to put in flower as soon as possible.

Later :smoke: :hide:

5. What up city, im back

Things are moving slow on my garden. My flower tent has been off the last two weeks, and I haven't ask for those clones yet.

Meanwhile ive been veggin og18, headband and blue og.

Headband sprcropped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue og sprcropped got some weird growth going on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally og18 is reveggin. Got some 3 blades fan leave going on. Just trying to clone her and and keep that clone for a mother.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Should I be worried about this spot on the leaf?
    [​IMG]

Also 3 out 4 gdp bean showed their tails and were planted in solo cups yesterday. Hoping to see them above ground today. The 4th seed is all wrinkled up, left it for one more day to see if it pop.

[​IMG]

Well that's it for now. Hopefully I will be flowering something soon rather than later.

6. What's your nutrient levels at?

I like everything loud: Kush, Cars and Women in bed

7. I haven't chexk nutes level in a long time. My cheap ppm meter died a long time ago. I've been using ff grow big at half dose. 8ml to a gallon of water. They are kind of small but not seeing too much burn. Basically I'm growing these and donating them to a friend of mine. In return I ask him for clones and he has more than 12 strain to choose from.

Roght now im looking for the purple pheno gdp so he can have it.

I'll be popping a super lemon haze and la woman so he can have those until I sexed those gdp. Hopefully, one is a purple female.

8. hello mrflk  :wave:   hope everything is good!

9. Yo bongsauce

So nice to see.you around the city

Still rocking that dual vert cab?
    :confused_2:

Well im doing good, my garden is in slow mo right now. Finally asked for the clones so I should be getting 2 critical and 2 pe. He said they were almost a foot tall. That will put the process on fast foward

Hope you are doing good too
    :smoke::wave:

10. Hey bro jist keep growing we live and we learn you should really look into organic soil recipes bro. You don't have to baby a og grow as much as a synthetic grow..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Just water it when dry

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I tried organics for a couple runs, going back from it to coco and bottle qhere I had my best results.

Im still in transition, right now theybare on ff ocean forest soil until I get the big pale of coco and perlite.

Got me a half z of wwxbb.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also bought 91 iso to try and run some qwiso. Still need the coffee filter.

Will let you guys know when I get the clones, as foe gdp only one above ground. Chances fpr the purple pheno female are pretty lpw right now. Still got 4 beans left.

13. Did my first run of qwiso. Straning and low heat purge.

I used like 3g of gdp buds
    Look like shatter
    [​IMG]

Haven't tried it yet

I have a small oil rig, the torch ran out of tane. Any other way to heat the glass nail? :confused_2:

14. looks nice...maybe use a burner on the stove if it's possible.

I run G&H and occasionally mix in a few organic waterings of pbp and liquid karma...the girls seem to like it..and It helps use up the last of my botanicare stuff hehe.

15. Well finally got the clones. Only got two pe, the other 2 critical will get here in a couple of days.

One of the pe has some weird top leaves. They are in the veg tent cause I need to do a couple things in the flower tent before putting them in there under the 400 mh.

1385089505642.jpg

16. looking good. I have a few crit+ in veg atm :) 

17. You are in for some treats. She Is a good yielder and smell real skunky.

Still haven't got to organize my flower tent. They are vegging under the t5 atm.

18. Good lookin iso brotha! You get to try it out yet? I bet its good stuff. :bongin:

Congrats on the clones.. So you gotta order most of your stuff online.. or can you go down to a shop to pick stuff up? :confused_2:

19. I've run it a couple times but these last two time. Best result was in coco. Huge buds a 5g smatie yielded 3.5 zips. Under a 400w. Very fruity smell and the taste linger after exhaling. I love vapin her.

Ever since I switched ro organic soil things went a little downhill. I have a hydro shop nearby but I dont get anything organic from them. Sometimes I feel like ordering from the net because im lazy and I save like 2 bucks.

20. Found a pic of the last decent critical plant, growing in a 1g coco pot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She even purpled up and my temps normally stays around 80