FLK Garden - Dual Spec Perpertual Multi Strain

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by MrFlk, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Heck yeah bro. Always an exciting time to get some new stuff ready to sprout. Sending good vibes to the garden for strong germ rate!

2. #362 MrFlk, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    @[member="Bongsauce"]
    You had a purple pheno of the gdp right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yeh it was from bag seed though...but I've been running it for like 4 years now. Smells kinda like purple cookies...gets curly hairs in early flower and grows weird spikey calyxes on the top colas almost like a rose or an anime haircut it that makes sense :p

4. Lol anime haircut make sense. My little bro use to draw a lot of dbz characters.

5. Ok so I bought 2 small brick of coco so I can start transplanting. Will check in them and let you guys know.

6. Good news!

Transplanted into solo cups 3 blue dream, 2 sour tangies, 1 dieselicious. Critical kush already cracked but I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

7. I feel like I'm growing again. Too bad these babies will be go somewhere else. Waiting for the critical kush to break soil and away they go.

1406587535052.jpg

Next round I'm thinking

Cheese - seedism
    Purple kosher X strawberry banana - dna genetics
    Mighty grape - freedom seeds
    Blue cheese - barney's farm

I have some irg gear but can't pop them now because I need fem and I can't veg them to find out.

8. nice to see you back in the saddle :ey:

9. Good to see you getting some stuff together and planning out that next round buddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK using Swishers and Herb(R)

10. Well got some bad news when I got home yesterday. My dieselicious fell on the ground. It never fully open her baby leaves and 1 sour tangie also fell down but she was growing the very first set of leaves. No rush with the St but I only have one more of the dieselicious.

On a bettrr note I got some stuff yesterday. Blue og, more pineapple and bubble hash.

1406850756764.jpg 1406850780531.jpg

Blue og
    1406850876609.jpg
    Flash
    1406850896540.jpg

Pe
    1406850932428.jpg
    1406850956371.jpg
    Flash

Attached Files:

11. Poor babies 😞

Kevieboy420

12. Forgot to mention that only one of the apollo x gummybear planted outside sprouted and now is inside. That one is growing strong, gotta be genetics thanks IRG.

13. sorry for your loss :(

pickups look delicious.

14. Sorry to hear about the little ones.

15. I was my mistake. I didn't flush the coco properly when I took it out of the bag.

16. #376 MrFlk, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Wow! Time goes by so fast! Well I'm here again. I've been doing some growing for the last couple of months basically veggin in my old closet set up.

1429456190949.jpg

I had some beans laying around and got to sprout 3 grapefruit badass, and 2 sour tangies fem. Also had a couple ones that didn't pop like 2 purple apollo.

1429456441573.jpg

I took 1 of the gfba out because it fell down like it had happened before. That bitch got up again in a couple of day being outside. Couple days later it had balls and I got some pollen from him.

1429456660018.jpg
    1429456903314.jpg

I kept them for too long in solo cup and never top them (my mistake) thinking they would fit in there for some reason. I took one of the gfba and transplant it to a 2g plastic bag with the soil I had left because she had pistil growing everywhere.
    1429456963069.jpg

I finally took some clones after maybe almost 3 months in those cups. They looked awful and I could only take a cut or two for cloning because they didn't grew horizontally. Poor lightning and solo cup. I got more from the gfba because of the transplant.

1429457135330.jpg

All the clones came ok except one sour tangies but she is coming along just fine. These pictures are from maybe 10 days after trimming and cloning.

1429457557996.jpg
    1429457584114.jpg
    1429457631386.jpg
    1429457652454.jpg

Stealth mode
    1429457702828.jpg

That what I had to do when my mom would visit me but she already knows. I think that I mentioned that before, now she is kind of cool with it. She says just as long I don't stop doing other stuff because putting that first.

So my plan is to keep as many mother as I can in the top cab, add the small 2x3 flower tent and keep it a closet grow. Since I don't have ac in that room yet I will keep the tent in my room for the time being.

Most of my equip is in my friend house that I let him used it when I was out. I even gave a couple of plant to him to grow in them. He had strawberry banana x purple kosher, seedism cheese, critical, a couple more I don't remember, with all my stuff and nutes and he let them die. I was mad because they were ready to be cloned and keep running but apparently he didn't care much. I still need to get the rest of my stuff.

I hope I don't go missing again I keep poppin around in yall thread.

Have a fun sunday!!

17. Man i was thinking a few weeks ago what happened to you lol... seems youve been doing good. Are you going to be flowering any of them anytime soon?

18. Yeah I will flower all the clones. I still need maybe two more week before flipping. Also I need to get my tent and my lights from my buddy. Such a waste of use from him.

But yeah I'm doing great, just trying to manage time as best as possible.

I was planning on moving but I think that won't be happening at least for the next 2 or 3 years, basically that's what got me started again.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.

19. No problem man. Hope you get you tent and stuff back from your friend. Pretty crappy he didnt take care of anything that you gave him. He literally had "free" pot and killed it lmao.

20. Gave her a bath today, ready to celebrate!
    1429542656618.jpg

Critical fire Og, was shatter now kinda butter
    1429542724164.jpg